IGNORED

O'Driscoll Thanks The Fans...

BUTOR

For someone claiming to not actually hate SOD but is concerned for the team / football / play.. You certainly like to try and stir the put against him don't you...

FFS, I always thought that through the bad times us brits can at least laugh at ourselves, it was an excuse used to defend his twitter comment yesterday.

Look when I have my shower later i'll say 10 hail sods and 2 verses of kumbya.

On the official City twitter account...

SO'D: "On behalf of myself and the players, I'd like thank the supporters for their superb vocal support and the applause at the end."

Who's holding the gun to his head then?

If you think SOD actually said this you are as deluded as the other happy clappers on this forum. This is Bristol City's PR machine in panic mode.

@bcfctweets: SO'D: "On behalf of myself and the players, I'd like thank the supporters for their superb vocal support and the applause at the end."

@bcfctweets: SO'D: "This is a group that wants to do the right things & although the result was obviously frustrating your backing made a difference..."

@bcfctweets: SO'D: "...in the players keeping believing in what they were trying to do when the easy thing would have been for their heads to drop."

@bcfctweets: SO'D: "To get through this frustrating time we all have to be in it together and the applause at the end will make a massive difference..."

@bcfctweets: SO'D: "...in the boys appreciating that their efforts and performance have been recognised..."

@bcfctweets: SO'D: "...which is crucial for confidence to take into the next game."

@bcfctweets: SO'D: "Please keep supporting your local team, we all want the same thing."

@bcfctweets: SO'D: "On behalf of myself and the players, I'd like thank the supporters for their superb vocal support and the applause at the end."

@bcfctweets: SO'D: "This is a group that wants to do the right things & although the result was obviously frustrating your backing made a difference..."

@bcfctweets: SO'D: "...in the players keeping believing in what they were trying to do when the easy thing would have been for their heads to drop."

@bcfctweets: SO'D: "To get through this frustrating time we all have to be in it together and the applause at the end will make a massive difference..."

@bcfctweets: SO'D: "...in the boys appreciating that their efforts and performance have been recognised..."

@bcfctweets: SO'D: "...which is crucial for confidence to take into the next game."

@bcfctweets: SO'D: "Please keep supporting your local team, we all want the same thing."

If this is all genuine then it's a step in the right direction. We've just got to try and make him a bit more positive now.

in all seriousness, that is what has been needed from SOD for sometime now, a rallying call, well done SOD better late than never, personally I would take a point next saturday but I think we'll win.

If you think SOD actually said this you are as deluded as the other happy clappers on this forum. This is Bristol City's PR machine in panic mode.

You really do appear to have incredably negative persona. Everytime you tipety tap on that keyboard that big black cloud over your head must grow ever larger. I don't believe I've ever seen you provide any positive comments, your of course entitled to your oppinion, but how about a little CONSTUCTIVE critisism insead of the bile you generally spout.

I'm as frusterated as the next guy - yes. I sat there doing my best to cheer the guys on today in the face of massive frusteration, but I think it's YOU who's deluded, no doubt driven to this outpouring of negativity by your obvious hatered of SOD.

Sad really

I'm not sure he really needs to put anything on Twitter. His post match comments are enough for me. However, this doesn't sound anything like the SO'D we've become accustomed to, and leaves me thinking, are these really his words?

You really do appear to have incredably negative persona. Everytime you tipety tap on that keyboard that big black cloud over your head must grow ever larger. I don't believe I've ever seen you provide any positive comments, your of course entitled to your oppinion, but how about a little CONSTUCTIVE critisism insead of the bile you generally spout.

I'm as frusterated as the next guy - yes. I sat there doing my best to cheer the guys on today in the face of massive frusteration, but I think it's YOU who's deluded, no doubt driven to this outpouring of negativity by your obvious hatered of SOD.

Sad really

Frusterated is the word of the the day brother! Frusterization is felt by us all!!!

When interviewed post match on Radio Brizzle and asked what he thought of the fans applauding the team off all he could muster as a response was " it would have been different if we had lost 1-0 "- no acknowledgement that it was a marked improvement from previous and sums the miserable bastard up - blokes attitude does my head in - as do his tactics - start playing 2 up front when at home - we look much more dangerous side with Harewood - simples

When interviewed post match on Radio Brizzle and asked what he thought of the fans applauding the team off all he could muster as a response was " it would have been different if we had lost 1-0 "- no acknowledgement that it was a marked improvement from previous and sums the miserable bastard up - blokes attitude does my head in - as do his tactics - start playing 2 up front when at home - we look much more dangerous side with Harewood - simples

Ok, if this is what he really thinks why not say this in person when he had the opportunity on t' radio, Not necessarily the complete opposite but pretty close.

Yaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnn,

Yes we do need to improve, but................................. nnnoooooooooo, neither of you are "succesful" football managers, shame as i'm sure you'd have us winning the premier league in no time ;) and I'm sure SOD finds your constant whinging as irritating as I do - hence the "biting" comments!

He might be a miserable sod but he's probably right to be fair.

Archived