IGNORED

O'Driscoll Thanks The Fans...

BUTOR

I'm not sure he really needs to put anything on Twitter. His post match comments are enough for me. However, this doesn't sound anything like the SO'D we've become accustomed to, and leaves me thinking, are these really his words?

They are quotes taken from interviews, they are then tweeted by BCFC's twitter.

Yaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnn,

Yes we do need to improve, but................................. nnnoooooooooo, neither of you are "succesful" football managers, shame as i'm sure you'd have us winning the premier league in no time ;) and I'm sure SOD finds your constant whinging as irritating as I do - hence the "biting" comments!

Y'know , so long as I fail to be 'succesful' at everything I try to do I'm gonna be pretty content. Successful on the other hand suits me just fine, you illiterate. Yawn

To be honest, SOD seems to have pissed a number of people off by the basis that he is introspective but outspoken.

I don't actually think, for example, that he shouldn't berate kids for indiscriminately intimidating sad sags in front of the national media. Neither, do I think, that he should be cheery given the challenge of attempting to clear the midst of our seemingly interminable plight.

I feel the frustration but don't have empathy for the ridiculously highly-strung and irrational nonsense one generally expects from menstrual women.

You Reds!

To be honest, SOD seems to have pissed a number of people off by the basis that he is introspective but outspoken.

I don't actually think, for example, that he shouldn't berate kids for indiscriminately intimidating sad sags in front of the national media. Neither, do I think, that he should be cheery given the challenge of attempting to clear the midst of our seemingly interminable plight.

I feel the frustration but don't have empathy for the ridiculously highly-strung and irrational nonsense one generally expects from menstrual women.

You Reds!

WTFIGO...WTF arre you talking about...Lost me mate?

SoD is trying to put a team together. At the moment they are scared to score a goal! A shrink (football psychologist) will help, but we look like a team that wants to win rather than a team that wants the ref to blow up like last season!

WTFIGO...WTF arre you talking about...Lost me mate?

SoD is trying to put a team together. At the moment they are scared to score a goal! A shrink (football psychologist) will help, but we look like a team that wants to win rather than a team that wants the ref to blow up like last season!

You're American-based, aren't you, REDOXO?

The opening post appeared to be making a cynical, sarcastic observation about SOD and how he calls a spade a spade and how that some of our little lovies don't like that very much.

Agreed, there is a strangeness to my expression of that opinion (at 3 on a Sunday morning!) hope, at least, something makes better sense now :)

SOD just can't win in more ways than one, if he says the fans were wrong for booing he gets criticised, if he compliments them and thanks them he gets called fake or accused of someone forcing him to!

I'm sorry but I DO blame some of our fans because it feels like many of our fans won't be happy unless we bring in a big name manager (which is just not going to happen and is totally unrealistic) or we bring back Gary Johnson.

I'm not saying all but a large number of our fans are fickle and just want results, we could play the worst football in the world right now, be dirty, cheat and play hoof ball and I reckon if it got us promotion more would be happy than not.

I'm not happy with results but if it means we fix this club from the inside and end up playing better football I'm still willing to stick with SOD, as much as the results frustrate me. By now we should have some good results, that I do not disagree with but our alternative option is to sack SOD and replace him and at this point that will not help us if there is no realistic replacement options out there. I've seen the discussion on who we could get and it's a bleak list to begin with but add to that the fact that it's not just a case of "pick one" and our options would be very limited, especially for a club that is looking to go young and rebuild.

SOD just can't win in more ways than one, if he says the fans were wrong for booing he gets criticised, if he compliments them and thanks them he gets called fake or accused of someone forcing him to!

I'm sorry but I DO blame some of our fans because it feels like many of our fans won't be happy unless we bring in a big name manager (which is just not going to happen and is totally unrealistic) or we bring back Gary Johnson.

I'm not saying all but a large number of our fans are fickle and just want results, we could play the worst football in the world right now, be dirty, cheat and play hoof ball and I reckon if it got us promotion more would be happy than not.

I'm not happy with results but if it means we fix this club from the inside and end up playing better football I'm still willing to stick with SOD, as much as the results frustrate me. By now we should have some good results, that I do not disagree with but our alternative option is to sack SOD and replace him and at this point that will not help us if there is no realistic replacement options out there. I've seen the discussion on who we could get and it's a bleak list to begin with but add to that the fact that it's not just a case of "pick one" and our options would be very limited, especially for a club that is looking to go young and rebuild.

The City job is a poison chalice, helped in no way by a mouthy minority in our fan base.

What really grates me, is that if, in 6 months we're not challenging for promotion the next bloke would be under pressure for not pandering to our little lovies due to speaking to quietly, having a big nose, not prancing around like a t--t on the touch line etc.

Admittedly, no win in 17 league games doesn't help to chill people out but all things are relative. Even Fergie had his critics!

The City job is a poison chalice, helped in no way by a mouthy minority in our fan base.

What really grates me, is that if, in 6 months we're not challenging for promotion the next bloke would be under pressure for not pandering to our little lovies due to speaking to quietly, having a big nose, not prancing around like a t--t on the touch line etc.

Admittedly, no win in 17 league games doesn't help to chill people out but all things are relative. Even Fergie had his critics!

I think this sums up what I was trying to say in a much clearer manner.

"reddoc"

Y'know , so long as I fail to be 'succesful' at everything I try to do I'm gonna be pretty content. Successful on the other hand suits me just fine, you illiterate. Yawn

----------------------------------------

Yeh got to give you that one, as by the time I'd noticed my terrible error I couldn't edit it - imagine my shame reddoc!

Still as an expert in the english language I'll obviously learn from your excellent and incredibly literate use of the apostrophe - wow such class :) hehe.

Anyway back to the point of this thread, give SOD a break will you? Your just picking holes for the sake of it - oh and terrible use of the English language on these Tweets don't you think?! ;)

Archived