IGNORED

Sod Out!

OneManMob

Shut up, i'm not a real fan I should be patie......blah blah blah.

I said in another thread he has until October to turn it around for me, well as we go into October we sit 19th 1 point off the bottom. No win since March and yet to record a win away from home in nearly 10 months.

Colchester a team who had 9 players out today came with a well thought out game plan. Rigid 4-4-2 and leaving 2 players up when we had a corner to hit us on the counter. We had no idea once again and had to change the formation during the game to look even slightly dangerous. The club is going backwards on and off the pitch with nothing more than a whimper from the majority of fans.

It makes me sad to see fans happy with how we are performing thinking we need to give SOD time and the results will come, they wont. Its Mcinnes all over again, only this time we hit the basement league if we leave it too late.

Mcinnes had more money to spend this season we should be happy to finish lower to mid table as i really feel next year we will really kick on . We have to realise we are now going to be a selling club so we will now lose our best players hopefully for a good profit

Fair play to you for saying what you feel, I felt scared under Mciness to say anything and indeed it got to the point where it was too late.

Agree Tins me old mucker.......in one; say what you think not what you are supposed to think.

Mcinnes had more money to spend this season we should be happy to finish lower to mid table as i really feel next year we will really kick on . We have to realise we are now going to be a selling club so we will now lose our best players hopefully for a good profit

I think I would rather hear that from SL's lips, because that is news to me.

He also had a bigger win% ok he played 30 more games but we are still going to lose games under SOD.

Shut up, i'm not a real fan I should be patie......blah blah blah.

I said in another thread he has until October to turn it around for me, well as we go into October we sit 19th 1 point off the bottom. No win since March and yet to record a win away from home in nearly 10 months.

Colchester a team who had 9 players out today came with a well thought out game plan. Rigid 4-4-2 and leaving 2 players up when we had a corner to hit us on the counter. We had no idea once again and had to change the formation during the game to look even slightly dangerous. The club is going backwards on and off the pitch with nothing more than a whimper from the majority of fans.

It makes me sad to see fans happy with how we are performing thinking we need to give SOD time and the results will come, they wont. Its Mcinnes all over again, only this time we hit the basement league if we leave it too late.

So he has until October, yet we are in October and you haven't sack him. Why?

To the average Joe, you sound like a bit of an idiot, rather than the man with their finger on the P45 generator.

Try and suss this through the missing full stops etc.

We have always been a selling club;

Ah the old next year belief thing hmmm, a surprise may be coming to you.

Try and suss this through the missing full stops etc.

We have always been a selling club;

Ah the old next year belief thing hmmm, a surprise may be coming to you.

i really think a surprise will come to the doubters why do you think SOD was brought in ?

Let's discount last season as he wasn't really going to do much with what he had. Then let's look at the moves he's made this off and on season.

There's no denying the results haven't gone our way. We've been outplayed a couple of times but for the most part, individuals have made silly mistakes. The manager cannot be held responsible for individual mistakes.

That sounds like I'm blaming the players but they are a young, new team playing together for a relatively short time.

As for being outplayed a couple of times, let's get over what we think we should be achieving and be realistic. We are in League One for a reason. Our squad from last season wasn't good enough to be in the Championship. It needed drastic changes, and that's what we've had.

Do you think this squad is currently not good enough for League One? I think it is and I think with a couple of tweaks, where money permits, they'll be a strong and hungry Championship squad in one to two seasons.

I'm happy to wait.

Obviously not to save us from relegation last season, but we will see in time.

and as a selling club how did we ever manage to hang onto the best 2 full backs in this league?.

we lost Adomah and Davies two players that would really make a difference in this league did we have any bids for the Full Backs ?

we lost Adomah and Davies two players that would really make a difference in this league did we have any bids for the Full Backs ?

No idea, but many people who were telling us how we were going to tear this division up and are now asking for patience, told us they were going to be the best full backs in this division, so i'd be amazed if we didn't, but our luck anyway.

Let's discount last season as he wasn't really going to do much with what he had. Then let's look at the moves he's made this off and on season.

There's no denying the results haven't gone our way. We've been outplayed a couple of times but for the most part, individuals have made silly mistakes. The manager cannot be held responsible for individual mistakes.

That sounds like I'm blaming the players but they are a young, new team playing together for a relatively short time.

As for being outplayed a couple of times, let's get over what we think we should be achieving and be realistic. We are in League One for a reason. Our squad from last season wasn't good enough to be in the Championship. It needed drastic changes, and that's what we've had.

Do you think this squad is currently not good enough for League One? I think it is and I think with a couple of tweaks, where money permits, they'll be a strong and hungry Championship squad in one to two seasons.

I'm happy to wait.

Until when?

well i never said that i think there was a poll at the start of the season where i had us as 15th . The Board are non existent haven't said anything since the season ticket deadline . We all want results i realise that but i think its only a matter of time before we stuff a team

Archived