IGNORED

Hate Topic

alexukhc

Just seeing that Carlisle have appointed that tw4t in charge, I remember he played for Stoke I hated him and the late Cardiff(rip) that grey haired Irish dirty smug prize A count, brought a lot of sour tasting memories, I hope we dick everyone when we play them, but Carlisle not for awhile, I hope we really dick you

So apart from the obvious Skeletor, who do you really dislike in football?

• Admin

There was always something about Kavanagh that I reallty detested too, not sure if that was because he was a good player or just the irritant that I was convinced he was. But when you see who he played for that it is easier to understand why he was loathed !

Marcus Bignot was always one thay I only had to see and I saw the red mist, can remember nearly coming to blows with him up at Rushden one season

I don't know if I would, most the times we played him we was playing some good football, but players like him were hacking our great players off the ball and blindly getting away with it, captain of a lot of the teams he played for, only showed he was going to be a manager, maybe it will work for them, hopefully another Roy Keane when it comes to management, cuz after all he wanted to be him when he played

Garry Parker.. Bastard that scored the Florist winner in the Littlewoods Cup semi.... Completely irrational hatred I know, as he only scored a goal, but i was only 10 at the time and it got so that I would even sell him (after fining him) if I took over a team in Champ Man that he was playing for!

Other than that, it's really more managers that I've despised....such as Tiny Penis and that odious little scrotum faced poison dwarf Billy Davies.

Archived