IGNORED

Hollowhead In For Jet!

IdliketoRogerMoore

Was that also the case with Blackpool and QPR.

Having more money than rivals promoted QPR. His only real claim to be a successful manager is Blackpool where. fair enough, he took an unfashionable club, got it in the top flight and left it far stronger than when he joined.

To be fair if we got anything near the £6m Posh got for Gayle we would be stupid not to accept. Could get a more than adequate replacement for him AND a top class CB for that sort of money.

£1.5m at this level gets you someone of the quality of Assombalonga.

JET sets up all his own goals, Assombalonga is a different kind of player.

If we had him I'd guess he'd have a few by now, however a different player to JET, comparable more to Baldock in that he's a goal scorer out right, he doesn't create his own chances from nowhere as he has service.

Strange to see people saying he would go, others that he wouldn't. None of us no what is going with his personal life, whether he would want to move, settle down somewhere for a while. Enjoying his football and club, or always looking for the next challenge....

So how about we put aside the guesses and hope that he does not go, if he does, that we can find a goal scoring attacking AM to replace him.

Might as well close down OTIB in that case!

If we had him I'd guess he'd have a few by now, however a different player to JET, comparable more to Baldock in that he's a goal scorer out right, he doesn't create his own chances from nowhere as he has service.

I wouldn't say that after watching him destroy us

Cant see him going in January. He will go at the end of the season when we will be preparing for league 2 football.

I can. There was even talk of him being sacked by Palace when they were so close to choking under him last season.

• Admin

It could be argued he created both his goals against us. First one he picked the ball up on the right wing before cutting inside and launching the ball into the top corner. Second goal he picked the ball up just inside our half, ran on, outmuscled our defence before dinking it past Fielding.

Archived