IGNORED

Hollowhead In For Jet!

IdliketoRogerMoore

Why on earth would JET even think about leaving when O'Driscoll is building the team around him and has got him enjoying his footy again and scoring goals?

If hé continues his form hé will get 20 goals this season and will have a choice of alternative clubs to move to If hé wishes.

Anyway electronic cigarettes prove there can be smoke without fire.

Why on earth would JET even think about leaving when O'Driscoll is building the team around him and has got him enjoying his footy again and scoring goals?

If hé continues his form hé will get 20 goals this season and will have a choice of alternative clubs to move to If hé wishes.

A move back to London?

More money?

A chance to play in the Premier league?

No, you've got me, why would he leave a struggling 3rd tier team? Answers on a postcard.

If a prem team comes in for him and we dont look like doing anything successful this yr come january, then make no mistake he will be off.

We cant be paying him much compared to prem wages. Im assuming he could probably get 15k a week in the prem without too much hastle.

And to all those who say we dont have to sell etc, well going on JETs history id imagine that hed be the sought to play up and lose interest if we deny him a move to the prem

Worst post ever? Of course he would go!

Worst post ever? Of course he would go!

"Worst post ever ? " i try but you set the bar high !

Why "of course ?"

Money is n't everything ,he could move again And find him self kicking his heels in the reserves of another club ,whilst here he is top honcho building his réputation and improving his game with someone who has complete faith in him .

He could get a big / bigger money move after a year of this having proved his consistency.

Still all opinions .

Worst post ever ... Tut tut tut ;0)

"Worst post ever ? " i try but you set the bar high !

Why "of course ?"

Money is n't everything ,he could move again And find him self kicking his heels in the reserves of another club ,whilst here he is top honcho building his réputation and improving his game with someone who has complete faith in him .

He could get a big / bigger money move after a year of this having proved his consistency.

Still all opinions .

Worst post ever ... Tut tut tut ;0)

Money, living in London, Premier League football, not being bottom of league 1. He'd go.

And I take your point, there have been much, much worse posts on this forum!

It remains to be seen if JET is Premier League quality. I'm not so sure. He certainly isn't worth £5m yet

Agree. But same point could be made for Gayle, who wasn't proven Prem quality and went for £6m. My point is that if you're selling to a Championship team, expect peanuts. If you're selling to a Prem team, demand silly money.

• Admin

To be fair if we got anything near the £6m Posh got for Gayle we would be stupid not to accept. Could get a more than adequate replacement for him AND a top class CB for that sort of money.

£1.5m at this level gets you someone of the quality of Assombalonga.

i cannot think of another player that comes anywhere near his style of play,he is so clever with his feet he can lose his man without running and also strike a ball with unbelievable venom from almost standing still.

for those reasons alone i think 5m isnt unreasonable to a prem club.1.5 maybe to championship,not so sure on that one

Strange to see people saying he would go, others that he wouldn't. None of us no what is going with his personal life, whether he would want to move, settle down somewhere for a while. Enjoying his football and club, or always looking for the next challenge....

So how about we put aside the guesses and hope that he does not go, if he does, that we can find a goal scoring attacking AM to replace him.

Archived