IGNORED

Flints Knee

Antman

"he has fluid on his knee from playing Sat - Tues - Sat" ???

so was this flagged at his medical? he is young and (i would have thought) shouldn't be experiencing this sort of thing this early in his career.

it's also no suprise that we have games weekends and midweeks so i'm wondering why we aren't looking more aggresively fro a new CB for cover at the very least.

a bit of a worry

so was this flagged at his medical? he is young and (i would have thought) shouldn't be experiencing this sort of thing this early in his career.

it's also no suprise that we have games weekends and midweeks so i'm wondering why we aren't looking more aggresively fro a new CB for cover at the very least.

a bit of a worry

Skint.jpg

so was this flagged at his medical?

Why would it be ?

I've had many ailments that have happened without warning and I expect you are the same. A crystal ball is a wonderful tool for managers.

I work with a 36 year old bloke who is a bodybuilder and boxer. He just had a heart attack. Why didn't the doctor tell him before that it was going to happen ?????

a bit of a worry

Fluid on the knee is only a major problem if it becomes painful, i have rice krispy knees from doing so much marathon running i have a similar problem. It's fairly standard for someone who covers lots of distance and has naturally crazy knees.

Fluid on the knee is only a major problem if it becomes painful, i have rice krispy knees from doing so much marathon running i have a similar problem. It's fairly standard for someone who covers lots of distance and has naturally crazy knees.

Do they Snap, Crackle and then Pop ?

Why would it be ?

I've had many ailments that have happened without warning and I expect you are the same. A crystal ball is a wonderful tool for managers.

I work with a 36 year old bloke who is a bodybuilder and boxer. He just had a heart attack. Why didn't the doctor tell him before that it was going to happen ?????

if its occured since he was signed then yes, you're right, but the way it was casually defended (IMO) suggested that it was a long standing thing.

effective players medicals are key to signing fit and healthy players - i'm just wondering if it was known about and we decided to get the lad anyhow - just seems odd to take a punt (nd we paid for him dont forget) on a player with knee issues.

the heart thing as we know can strike the most fit and healthy of us, so i'm not sure if thats a fair comparsion to be made

and yes, at my age, bits seem to drop off or stop working at regular intervals, but i've given up on my pro footie career ;)

and yes, i also have the popping, crackling knees.

its only an issue as its possibly restricting how much he plays (hence the article) - not something you'd want as a pro footballer

if its occured since he was signed then yes, you're right, but the way it was casually defended (IMO) suggested that it was a long standing thing.

effective players medicals are key to signing fit and healthy players - i'm just wondering if it was known about and we decided to get the lad anyhow - just seems odd to take a punt (nd we paid for him dont forget) on a player with knee issues.

the heart thing as we know can strike the most fit and healthy of us, so i'm not sure if thats a fair comparsion to be made

and yes, at my age, bits seem to drop off or stop working at regular intervals, but i've given up on my pro footie career ;)

We are like twins. I still wait for mine to be replaced

Don't know what happened there with my reply but :

We are like twins. I still wait for mine to be replaced

I had those, but hydrotherapy and a bit of weight loss have done wonders.

Archived