IGNORED

Bridgwater Town Vs Bath City

chalky

As City's game this Saturday is cancelled a group of us are popping down to Bridgwater to watch their FA Cup qualifier against Bath. Just under an hour on the train from Temple Meads and a 9 quid open return on the day - match tickets 8 quid I think.

Anyone been to Fairfax park before? And what are everyone's plans for Saturday now City aint playing? Been meaning to get along to a non-league match for a while and this seemed as good an opportunity for a day out as any.

As City's game this Saturday is cancelled a group of us are popping down to Bridgwater to watch their FA Cup qualifier against Bath. Just under an hour on the train from Temple Meads and a 9 quid open return on the day - match tickets 8 quid I think.

Anyone been to Fairfax park before? And what are everyone's plans for Saturday now City aint playing? Been meaning to get along to a non-league match for a while and this seemed as good an opportunity for a day out as any.

A few of us City fans from Bridgwater will be there.

Big game for Bridgwater Town, the teams on a good run, unbeaten so far this season.

We haven't got to the 1st round proper since 1971 when we played Reading,could this be the year :)

Yes mate Bridgwater have the best faggots going. Only about a quid as well. Went in April. Bout a 10 min walk from train station.

I had to read your post twice, I didn't know about the faggots in my home town!!

On a side note,Bridgwater have Paul McGrath and Russel Osman's sons playing for them.........

Or you could go to Weston Vs Brislington in the FAC - still a few ex City players playing for WSM

That's a good shout actually if not a better shout. Never been to Weston's ground... What ex city are playing for 'em?

A few of us City fans from Bridgwater will be there.

Big game for Bridgwater Town, the teams on a good run, unbeaten so far this season.

We haven't got to the 1st round proper since 1971 when we played Reading,could this be the year :)

So whoever wins is in the 1st round proper and there's no other qualifiers??

What stand should we go in? Was trying to look at pictures of the ground online but couldn't find any good ones. Was thinking of going in with the Bath support, that's if there is a designated away end? Would prefer to be in a terrace too..

That's a good shout actually if not a better shout. Never been to Weston's ground... What ex city are playing for 'em?

What stand should we go in? Was trying to look at pictures of the ground online but couldn't find any good ones. Was thinking of going in with the Bath support, that's if there is a designated away end? Would prefer to be in a terrace too..

Tristan Plummer, Kane Ingram, Ashley Kington, Jordan Walker and Martin Slocombe, i've adopted them as my non league team as my girlfriend lives down there mate! My first game was Saturday they lost 6-0 at home to Ebbsfleet :facepalm:

Tristan Plummer, Kane Ingram, Ashley Kington, Jordan Walker and Martin Slocombe, i've adopted them as my non league team as my girlfriend lives down there mate! My first game was Saturday they lost 6-0 at home to Ebbsfleet :facepalm:

Bloody glory-hunters :grr:

No, there is one more qualifying round after this.

Not normally an away end, stand anywhere, fight anyone ;)

The ground isn't up to much,used to have a better ground until the club went bust in 84. They have done well to get back to this standard of Football, after having to start again at the lowest level of the pyramid.

I'm in Essex visiting he other half's Mum, which means I have the chance to savour the delights of Braintree Vs Chester.

Usually pop along when I'm up there, but a seat will be £16 this week (category B game) makes you think that our prices are quite good.

Scratch that just checked the dates and I'm a week out they're away, Witherspoons + Sky sports then.

Only because we knocked you rich bastards out!!!

We may live in a shit hole but were still better than you :)

Rich Bastards? TTFC have one of the smallest budgets in the Southern League, charge the lowest admission prices and are run solvently now having been over £270000 in debt at one time. Bridgy's recent success is due to a benevolent sponsor with deep pockets. The irony, that he's a scrap dealer,

isn't lost on me!!!

They are spending more than twice what Taunton are. Never lasts in non-league football. Ask Truro, Minehead, Tiverton Elmore etc etc etc. As for Bridgy being a shit hole, you said it!!!

Archived