IGNORED

This Club Is Cursed

Lew-T

Whatever can go wrong, does go wrong with this club. From the moment of the Dean Windass strike, it's been a downhill struggle ever since! 4-5 years of pain and heartache, I can't take it anymore.

Please who everybody is up there, could we have a little bit of good fortune!? A couple of wins or something like that would be much appreciated because quite frankly, I've forgotten what it feels like!!!!!!

Whatever can go wrong, does go wrong with this club. From the moment of the Dean Windass strike, it's been a downhill struggle ever since! 4-5 years of pain and heartache, I can't take it anymore.

Please who everybody is up there, could we have a little bit of good fortune!? A couple of wins or something like that would be much appreciated because quite frankly, I've forgotten what it feels like!!!!!!

Come on mate, even SOD would be embarrassed to claim load of old crap.

I have not forgotten, Lew that is why we continue to believe....... we must be good because we all collectively suffer so much :) ........ makes it more really when things do go right and they will....... maybe not now, maybe not tomorrow...... but the good times will return. Or being true to City improve a bit :)

Odd post, maybe catch up with Dave L about the meaning of heartache?

When I listen to his post match interviews, I have turn the volume up full in fact right up to a Spinal Tap 11 and then of course when the interviewer speaks it shakes the ******* house, so I believe I have discovered the problem, the players can't hear him in his pre match team talks, a bit like in the life of Brian sermon on the mount sketch, "did he say blessed are the cheese makers"?, Jon Lansdown buy him a ******* megaphone.

Bit odd? Are you likely to make a simlar quote whenever anyone moans about anything on here ? Dave is suffering his own personal heartache right now but I'm unclear as to why you might want to inflict it on someone who's talking about an entirely different subject altogether. Your compassion is misplaced I'm afraid and very slightly patronizing.

Bit odd? Are you likely to make a simlar quote whenever anyone moans about anything on here ? Dave is suffering his own personal heartache right now but I'm unclear as to why you might want to inflict it on someone who's talking about an entirely different subject altogether. Your compassion is misplaced I'm afraid and very slightly patronizing.

Does anyone actually suffer HEARTACHE from losing a football match?

That's all I'm asking.

Sod open your mouth when you speak please my ears can't take it anymore!!!

I totally agree as it's very annoying but I remember a kid at school who had a really bad stutter and it was basically cured by lots of pausing and breathing tricks which is just the same sort of thing that SOD does! Maybe SOD used to have a bad stutter?

This is probably the most inappropriate and distasteful post ever seen on this site, which is going some.

Totally agree, if anyone expressing a bit of emotion and passion about football and BCFC gets slapped down like that, we might as well all not bother..

This is probably the most inappropriate and distasteful post ever seen on this site, which is going some.

Totally agree, if anyone expressing a bit of emotion and passion about football and BCFC gets slapped down like that, we might as well all not bother..

Not really, just pointing out the use of wording probably isn't the most appropriate.

Impressed by your knowledge of the 10 year+ history of all posts ever made on this forum though.

Not really, just pointing out the use of wording probably isn't the most appropriate.

Impressed by your knowledge of the 10 year+ history of all posts ever made on this forum though.

It is in the context. Its also a term well associated with losing football matches.

I suggest you take your head out of your ass, and grow up. Your comment was incredibly inappropriate and unwarranted.

It is in the context. Its also a term well associated with losing football matches.

I suggest you take your head out of your ass, and grow up. Your comment was incredibly inappropriate and unwarranted.

A last minute winner or losing a cup final/play off match maybe.

Never despair, young man! Us old timers have been here, done some of that and bought (and sold) many a t-shirt over the years, let me tell you. Rip it up! and start again. I said, Rip it up, and start again. I hope to God you know what I mean by this...

Time to rip things up and start again.

Mate, you think you've got it tough. Look at my club across the city, bloody disaster zone. Count your blessings ;)

When I listen to his post match interviews, I have turn the volume up full in fact right up to a Spinal Tap 11 and then of course when the interviewer speaks it shakes the ******* house, so I believe I have discovered the problem, the players can't hear him in his pre match team talks, a bit like in the life of Brian sermon on the mount sketch, "did he say blessed are the cheese makers"?, Jon Lansdown buy him a ******* megaphone.

Not just cheese makers but all dairy products.

Archived