IGNORED

Just Back From The Game...

brady bunch

Oh most of us realise this fact, its just the utter shite served up time after time after time...there is summat wrong at city, cos it doesnt seem to matter what or who is in charge, these shite performances keep happening, time time time after ****** time..

I personally predicted a season of struggle this season, but this has comfortably exceeded my low expectations. Fact is its a results based game, and while we wait for everything to gel, we drift further and further behind the pack, and its looking uncomfortably like another relegation battle, which I'm not confident we can survive, with all their ramifications..

6 months with out a win is shit, and many many managers including some here have not survived that long. Not saying hes gotta go, but.....

On a cherrier note, you didn't have far to drive home last night? ;)

It was not just the game last night, the players lack of fight, the disinterset, the missing organisation and any recongisable shape, that upset me, but more the dawning in my heart of how far we have fallen.

This is exactly how I feel. I can take defeat but I cannot take the lack of fight. Why have our young players had it knocked out of them so easily. I cannot believe they are worse players, or younger (except Morell) than many in this division, yet collectively they are a failure.

That maybe a harsh word to use but that's what they, and the management team are AT THE MOMENT. I don't know if this will change soon either, hopefully so but each game they lose is another dent in their belief that they are a team. Each point they lose is another game they will have to win rather than draw, an uphill task so far. They have got themselves into this situation, the team and management included. They, and only they, can get themselves out of it.

They are happy to have the good things associated with the career they have chosen, money, free time etc. They take the applause and the worship of the fans when things are going well. Lets see what they are made of now that things are tough. They have to step up or rethink their career.

And as for having a sugar daddy, how ironic it is that the only manager who I think has the contacts and the ability to spend wisely faces the biggest restrictions because of the mistakes of others.

I keep following this thread and it goes, 'Just back from the game...Rich i e, 5 minutes ago' etc, which is hard to understand, but 'Bucks Red' what's your excuse, lad? Our fans are wandering around in a bloody daze at the moment. We need direction!

Did we play last night?

No. Not by the sound of it. I wonder what time the team "got back"? Have they "got back" from Port Vale yet?

Thinking of starting a 'got back' thread, like what are you waiting to 'get back?' hmmm thats 'get back' not 'got back'...ahh could also be merged.

I'll leave it.

I keep following this thread and it goes, 'Just back from the game...Rich i e, 5 minutes ago' etc, which is hard to understand, but 'Bucks Red' what's your excuse, lad? Our fans are wandering around in a bloody daze at the moment. We need direction!

A week in a corrupt ruined Zimbabwe, or war damaged Syria, might focus their bloody minds...

It really was a disgusting perfomance. In our 'better' spells in the game we managed to match a team in the bottom half of of the bottom tier, but in the main we were completely outplaed and soundly beaten. Wycombe would have been disappointed the only scored 2.

Full credit to Wagstaff who kept on batttling and Reid, although more sloppy in possession than normal, did improve us. The rest however should be takinga look at themselves. Part of me wants to say that Harewood's performance was the worst I've seen in a while, yet thanks to Cunningham it wasn't even the worst in a red shirt last night.

A truly abysmal performance.

I was pretty shocked at the formation we played, looked quite defensive, and Harewood upfront by himself? I've seen milk turn quicker!

Went to Port Vale on Saturday and it was a good performance bar one mistake!

Tuesday it looked like they had no confidence, yes one mistake let us down on saturday, by surely we could of carried some form to Tuesday?

I thought wagstaff looked like he tried, but overall the worst performance ive seen in a while!

Ah at last some criticism of Harewood. Many seem to think he should play based on the fact he waves his fist at the Atyeo.

How many has he scored?

How many has he set up?

Does he look like scoring?

He'd struggle to get in the Rovers starting line-up...he has been a decent player in his day,but as ive been saying for a while on here now he is here as no more than a squad player-and thats at a push.you cant hold back the sands of time.he just doesnt have the pace mobility and physicallity required of the number nine we desperatly need..

Archived