IGNORED

If You're In A Rut, You Gotta Get Out Of It (M. Owen)

Michael Owen had something to say about being stuck, but, he only ever got as far as saying you gotta get out of it (out of it, out of it). He never said HOW. So, we're in a rut; we gotta get out of it; what do we do? (And don't say, "Get out of it, out of it, out of it. Cos that's what he did and look what happened to him).

How do we "Get out of it," this bloody rut?

Michael Owen had something to say about being stuck, but, he only ever got as far as saying you gotta get out of it (out of it, out of it). He never said HOW. So, we're in a rut; we gotta get out of it; what do we do? (And don't say, "Get out of it, out of it, out of it. Cos that's what he did and look what happened to him).

I don't know the answer Les Q, but I've decided I like your posts so well done.

Do ruts keep getting bigger the more you drive into them or do you eventually burst out of them?

Malcolm Owen (RIP)

Twas Malcom Owen wonder what he would think of all the back biters on here being out of order.

Do remember a bunch on BM's[gas] marching in on Dm's at the Locarno kicked right off with city till the heavies arrived.

Gigs were a bit "hairy" and tense, sometimes, back then, weren't they? Like football was. Remember one at Goldiggers, Chippenham, early 80s. Went off at the front when the band came on. Think it was The Damned

Gigs were a bit "hairy" and tense, sometimes, back then, weren't they? Like football was. Remember one at Goldiggers, Chippenham, early 80s. Went off at the front when the band came on. Think it was The Damned

Gigs were the same as football for violence but with no police to restore order. Angelic upstarts in Trowbridge the floor boards were used as weapons. Saw the Vice squad in warminster and half the town had turned out for a row, more outside than in the hall and that was meant to be a quiet gentle country town.

Gigs in Bath could be five way punch ups Wales - Bristol - bath - Swindon - wilts towns.

No different for the non punk bands either then selector madness specials just as lairy.

Gigs were the same as football for violence but with no police to restore order. Angelic upstarts in Trowbridge the floor boards were used as weapons. Saw the Vice squad in warminster and half the town had turned out for row, more outside than in the hall and that was meant to be a quiet gentle country town.

Gigs in Bath could be five way punch ups Wales - Bristol - bath - Swindon - wilts towns.

No different for the non punk bands either then selector madness specials just as lairy.

Beki Bondage!

I'm a lover, not a fighter! Spose it is called WARminster.

Ever see Chaos Uk or Disorder?

Beki Bondage!

I'm a lover, not a fighter! Spose it is called WARminster.

Ever see Chaos Uk or Disorder?

Chaos uk several times and they were at times good and Disorder once at Bath pavilion supporting the dead kennedys [great!!]. good and Disorder I thought Disorder were some sort of joke to start with, not for me at all.

Chaos uk several times and they were at times good and Disorder once at Bath pavilion supporting the dead kennedys [great!!]. good and Disorder I thought Disorder were some sort of joke to start with, not for me at all.

Tough gig, supporting the Dead Ks. Many put up before them would struggle to match up, back then. Jello B lived in Bristol for a bit, think I'm right in saying? Love some of that Californian late 70/ early 80s stuff. Before Green Day took it on and made a mint out of it

He also said (or sang) 'West One (Shine on Me)'

And this Dorset_Cider met him before he died, he was okay despite his problems.

He also said (or sang) 'West One (Shine on Me)'

And this Dorset_Cider met him before he died, he was okay despite his problems.

You must pop by and tell me about that, sometime. I'll trade you the time I met Shane, the drummer out of Vice Squad. Er, and, who else, I seen that Roland Orzabel out of Tears fer Fears once. In Stoke Gifford! And, PJ Harvey (Dorset gal) in Broadmead, when she first started out. Could swear I used to see that keyboard player out of Bros around here, too.

The time I met Sir Pete Budd, you'll have to pay to hear about.

You must pop by and tell me about that, sometime. I'll trade you the time I met Shane, the drummer out of Vice Squad. Er, and, who else, I seen that Roland Orzabel out of Tears fer Fears once. In Stoke Gifford! And, PJ Harvey (Dorset gal) in Broadmead, when she first started out. Could swear I used to see that keyboard player out of Bros around here, too.

The time I met Sir Pete Budd, you'll have to pay to hear about.

I met they Yetties at the Troubadour club in Clifton once.

Archived