IGNORED

If You're In A Rut, You Gotta Get Out Of It (M. Owen)

Don't be silly, he's only two on November 3rd. That was 30 years ago.

Time flies, Aiz. November the 3rd, was it really that long ago? Remember those days, we were in the Championship, we had a handsome, effusive manager. We'd one a couple of league games. There was a big gap here in Bris.Horace was but a glint in a couple of hoggies squinty little mincers

Tough gig, supporting the Dead Ks. Many put up before them would struggle to match up, back then. Jello B lived in Bristol for a bit, think I'm right in saying? Love some of that Californian late 70/ early 80s stuff. Before Green Day took it on and made a mint out of it

Bit extreme for me Disorder. Jello B lived in Bristol for a bit, think I'm right in saying? Think that's wrong but I am often wrong. Jello did put out records by the Amebix in the USA who were sharing a squat in Bristol with Disorder.

You must pop by and tell me about that, sometime. I'll trade you the time I met Shane, the drummer out of Vice Squad. Er, and, who else, I seen that Roland Orzabel out of Tears fer Fears once. In Stoke Gifford! And, PJ Harvey (Dorset gal) in Broadmead, when she first started out. Could swear I used to see that keyboard player out of Bros around here, too.

The time I met Sir Pete Budd, you'll have to pay to hear about.

Or just ask me as I was there too.

And I don't charge.

As much as him.

And how did this end up going from Michael Owen to the Ruts?

And another thing (!) isn't that just Rovers Unofficial Travel Service?

Or just ask me as I was there too.

And I don't charge.

As much as him.

And how did this end up going from Michael Owen to the Ruts?

And another thing (!) isn't that just Rovers Unofficial Travel Service?

Haven't you got your " 'igh an' mighty" fans parlezment to focus on? A surgery with your constituents or something?

Michael Owen did say how to get out of it....you just didn't bother researching it. He said You've got to get out of it" yes but he then went on to say you need to "take a step back from the situation, turn it over in your mind, voice your concerns to trusted friends and colleagues. It helps to write down a list of potential ways out with pros and cons for each one" He also added "Some time away from the situation can be amazingly usefull, get the group together and do something fun such as paintballing or why not a trip to the theatre?"

I'm not sure how his advice would pan out but it's unfair of the op to make out that Michael didn't offer his opinion on a solution.

Archived