IGNORED

Gillingham Part Company

cheese

He gets them promoted last season and they sack him after 11 games of this season - WTF! What does a club like Gillingham expect? What do their Board think is their rightful place in the football pecking order? Unbelievable.

I agree. Absolutely ridiculous.

Allen has done a very good job and deserves to at least see this season through. Hope they go down now.

Sadly I think you are right. Ah well league two tickets will be even cheaper....

I notice you didn't feel confident enough about your rantings to take me up on my "have the courage of your convictions challenge"...?!

I will bump it back up for you and DeanBCFC89 to have a gander at and see if you really believe in all the negativity you preach...!

I notice you didn't feel confident enough about your rantings to take me up on my "have the courage of your convictions challenge"...?!

I will bump it back up for you and DeanBCFC89 to have a gander at and see if you really believe in all the negativity you preach...!

Just seen it, will have proper read shortly and reply

Yea i do , dont want martin allen... dont want Odriscoll hes a bad match for our club no connection with the fans

That's the man who provided an interview for The Bountyhunter and a lengthy interview for the Exiled Robin Podcast. Quite happy to talk with fans at length. Trouble is he talks in a composed and sensible way. Some on here just want a ranter and raver to promise them the moon.

Archived