IGNORED

Balancing The Books

Robbored

If sacking Wilson was partly a financial decision, how does that work when he had two years remaining on his contract? Its almost certain that a settlement would have been involved which would mean City having to cough up.I can't quite see the logic there.

And....does Wilsons' sacking men the next managers appointment will be based on how much he costs? If so, its likely that the next man will be appointed from within which is not something that I for would would support.

Alternatively, City could appoint an upcoming manager like Leroy Rosenior,Kieth Curle or Gary Johnson none of which would command the same sort of salary as Wilson.

I think its crucial the new manager is an outsider.

Hmmm, I too hope we get an outsider, purely for the sake of objectivity. Hopefully, players will be picked on merit, and it will shut-up those who claim favouritism exists (Peacock will still be #1 choice).

But choosing a manger with a proven track record is no guarantee. Remember, watching Barnsley a few years back under DW was, apparently, just like watching Brazil! What went wrong Danny?

Archived