IGNORED

Polish Flag At Wembley Tonight.

GrahamC

I'm afraid that is nonsense!

England have the England fans scheme etc where you have to register for tickets, would not be difficult to cross check tickets or even only let people buy tickets from before a certain date.

The strange thing is a country normally gets 10% allocation for a UEFA / FIFA fixture, so we're only talking about a difference of 9,000 tickets.

Certainly made a difference to the atmosphere last night as your oppostition supporter is always going to make more noise than the home support.

Strange how I got an email about a month ago about me buying tickets for the Montenegro and Poland games. I'm not in any England scheme or anything else.

Ex pats living anywhere in the world will always try and get tickets to watch there own country play against there "new" country.

Australia v England at any sport is a classic case.

The Poles were just quick out of the blocks when tickets went on sale for last nights game.

I could have got 4 tickets and sold them to Poles at my work for instance, I didn't and wouldn't though.

• Admin

Strange how I got an email about a month ago about me buying tickets for the Montenegro and Poland games. I'm not in any England scheme or anything else.

The reason for that is because you would have registered with the ENGLISH FA to get email updates. 

But you STILL need a fans number etc to buy a ticket

It will be good to see Farage give up his seat in the EP and then lose in the British election.

Unelectable halfwit bigots. 

At least Nigel Farage has stood for election and been elected as MEP for the South East. What about New Labour's Baroness Catherine Ashton? Tell me what popular democratic mandate she's ever had to represent us or the EU. Let's have a free and fair referendum on Britain's membership of the European Union project and let the British electorate decide. Bring it on. I'll be voting to leave the EU ASAP, hopefully with criminal prosecutions against all living Lib-Lab-Con MPs that signed us up to the EU without any popular democratic mandate.

They knew if they didn't give them enough then they would get loads in the home end which would lead to security and safety issues, I agree with giving extra tickets, but maybe a tad excessive, I'd have thought maybe 14,000 at most as thats an extra 5000.

That plan worked really well... really really well.

Can not believe how many polish were in home ends and in no way discreet about it.

I think if you were a carp you'd have a different view of our Polish friends. Doubt whether the Queen would be overly impressed over the jeering of the National Anthem either.

Cant agree with that, we boo'd their national anthem first - all the polish sat around me, and there were a lot, applauded our national anthem.

At least Nigel Farage has stood for election and been elected as MEP for the South East. What about New Labour's Baroness Catherine Ashton? Tell me what popular democratic mandate she's ever had to represent us or the EU. Let's have a free and fair referendum on Britain's membership of the European Union project and let the British electorate decide. Bring it on. I'll be voting to leave the EU ASAP, hopefully with criminal prosecutions against all living Lib-Lab-Con MPs that signed us up to the EU without any popular democratic mandate.

She was appointed, that's how most things are done... Clearly to be headhunted from her position as the head of one of those British institutions that you claim to be so proud of must have meant she was a more than suitable candidate.

No popular mandate? do you know anything of the history of our membership? consecutive governments practically begged at the feet of General Charles De Gaulle for membership. Getting our feet under that particular table was considered one of the most important issues of post war Britain.

As an angler I can confirm they do not give a toss about the laws of the land, they BBQ fish on the bank, fish without licences, and just recently they have set fires, complete disregard to live stock crops or human life. The run in's I have had with this lot is too much for it to be just a coincidence.

If they wish to come over here to work they should respect this country, sadly many do not . But then again what Eastern European  group do?. 

I hope more than any other team we stuff 'em.

*****. Talking out of your backside.

She was appointed, that's how most things are done... Clearly to be headhunted from her position as the head of one of those British institutions that you claim to be so proud of must have meant she was a more than suitable candidate.

No popular mandate? do you know anything of the history of our membership? consecutive governments practically begged at the feet of General Charles De Gaulle for membership. Getting our feet under that particular table was considered one of the most important issues of post war Britain.

.....exactly, Baroness Catherine Ashton was appointed to the House of Lords and then the EU 4th Reich High Kommand and never elected by any popular democratic mandate from the British people.

Nigel Farage clearly explains who Baroness Catherine Ashton really is......

Has anyone actually eaten Carp? If so, is it any good? or do the Poles have crap taste.

Not very nice so ive heard. Like mud apparentyly, which isnt surprising considering where they actually live. However after they are caught if they are placed in cleaner water then after a couple days they taste better due to being away from all the rubbish in the water that they live in.

It will be good to see Farage give up his seat in the EP and then lose in the British election.

Unelectable halfwit bigots. 

My thoughts on Nigel Farage are neatly summed up by a quote from Groucho Marx in the Marx brothers film, Duck Soup.To paraphrase,

'Farage may look like an idiot, and may sound like an idiot, but don't let that fool you.

He really is an idiot.'

.....exactly, Baroness Catherine Ashton was appointed to the House of Lords and then the EU 4th Reich High Kommand and never elected by any popular democratic mandate from the British people.

Nigel Farage clearly explains who Baroness Catherine Ashton really is......

Has there ever been an elected member of the House of Lords? If that's not something you agree with then to profess that you are for British values is a misrepresentation of the truth. In fact, views like that would probably get you a daily mail headline about hating Britain.

Archived