IGNORED

Danny Helped This Club Immeasurably

elhombrecito

I don't know whether the sacking of Danny is going to be a good thing for this club or not, but I do know one thing:

Danny has taken the football club a very long way from where it was when he arrived. The playing squad is so much stronger, the club infrastructure and wage structure are much improved and I feel we now have a firm ground from which a new manager can take us unwards and upwards.

Despite his ultimate failure to get us promoted, Danny Wilson's reign as Bristol City manager was an undoubted sucess.

Thank you Danny, and good luck in whatever you do in the future.

We are better, yes we have stayed in this division which is why he rightly has gone. But he stabalised the club after the Pulis Debacle. He was on huge wages, and he didn't meet his main target, but this team is better now, and we are in a great position for another manager to take us forward.

Many will know that I wanted the man to go. But at the end of the day most of this debate is pointless - the only time we wil truely know whether this event is a good thing is in five or even ten years time, not simply in a year or two.

But, as I posted on here last night, I agree that credit is due to Wilson for his era here. Sure, we didn't get promoted, but we're a lot better off then we were before his time. Let's hope that the next gaffer can push us forward and get the momentum going again

Archived