IGNORED

Fm 2014 (Merged)

internetjef

Layout looks a lot cleaner and easier to use imo.

Haven't noticed the feature on previous games, but when on tactics and click on the players role it now tells you how good they are in each role, rather than having to go into each players report to check. Real time saver that.

Glad to see it wasn't just me who didn't like 13 but loved 12.

Not sure if I will get this years. Got a busy year and FM takes a lot of time, as much as i enjoy it. Those who have already had a go on it, is it worth getting? Are the ratings fair?

Picked it up yesterday, think our team is quite fair on it, made a few good free signings as I had piss all money,

Gave Shorey a new contract until the end of the season got his wages down to 2,800,

Signed Jenkinson from aresnal on loan Saio Dauf (ex stoke), Nuno Gomez and Fitz hall on free transfers,

Sat 4th after about 6 games

Beat Bradford 2-1

Lost to AFC Wimbledon 4-3 in the cup (was 4-0 down at half time

Beat Coventry 3-2

Drew 1-1 with Wolves

Beat MK Dons 2-1

Drew 1-1 with gillingham

Lost 4-1 to peterborough in the LDV

Lost 5-3 to Peterborough in the league

Drew 3-3 with Shrewsbury,

I'm having the same problems as the real city I can't keep clean sheets conciding stupid goals, Is it me or has any noticed our youth team players (16 year olds) are all really good? I'm always getting offers from QPR Villa and Everton for them,

Picked it up yesterday, think our team is quite fair on it, made a few good free signings as I had piss all money,

Gave Shorey a new contract until the end of the season got his wages down to 2,800,

Signed Jenkinson from aresnal on loan Saio Dauf (ex stoke), Nuno Gomez and Fitz hall on free transfers,

Sat 4th after about 6 games

Beat Bradford 2-1

Lost to AFC Wimbledon 4-3 in the cup (was 4-0 down at half time

Beat Coventry 3-2

Drew 1-1 with Wolves

Beat MK Dons 2-1

Drew 1-1 with gillingham

Lost 4-1 to peterborough in the LDV

Lost 5-3 to Peterborough in the league

Drew 3-3 with Shrewsbury,

I'm having the same problems as the real city I can't keep clean sheets conciding stupid goals, Is it me or has any noticed our youth team players (16 year olds) are all really good? I'm always getting offers from QPR Villa and Everton for them,

we must be playing a different game monkeh

all the juniors in my game are useless, including bobby reid

we must be playing a different game monkeh

all the juniors in my game are useless, including bobby reid

They are the randomally generated youth players that are all really good on mine for some reason,

Got about 10 games to go and look solid for the play-offs but have a chance of promotion, in Jan I signed Leacock from nots country for 60k and picked up McPhail, and Baker from Shef Wed and Blackpool on a free, signed Steven Kelly on loan,

Dispite losing about 400k every month my finanaces are secure which is handy,

Carey, Kilkenny, Pearson, Bundle, Jorden and harewood all had their contracts termanated by the board and I sold Baldock for 2 million to west brom so I'm a little light upfront,

A much smoother game the new tactical side to things is easier to get to grips with and added your assistants advice is also handy (doesn't work all the time so don't rely on it),

I've had one crash to desktop so far but thats it, the full game also runs alot faster then previous versions so a full season should take the best part of a day not 3 days as in 2013,

The match animation is alot better but still needs to be devloped further for me, sound still sucks I'd with they would bring back the champ managers chants instead of generaic crowd noise 7,

Transfers are hard to get right and negoations with other clubs are alot better imo' as well as the added loan back option which is handy when selling a youngster to a top club,

Agents are still a pain in the arse :),

Still no champ manager 3 but nothing will ever beat that :) best football manager by far tho'

i sold Taylor for 1 million to Wigan who also bought Baldock for 1.5 million so i have raided the Swedish league and found some gems Tibbling who you can find in the Swedish U21 is doing well for me as is the defender Milosivich from AIK 

Shall I just apply for SOD's job now?

League 1, Promoted as Champions & won the JPT

Second season Promoted 2nd in the Championship 

Third season currently in the Premier League 

Current XI and Premier League postion below. tumblr_mvwqaaMC181r61dpvo1_1280.pngtumblr_mvwqaaMC181r61dpvo2_1280.png

I won the league with 106 points and 120 goals scored, struggling in the championship tho,

Signed Adam Smith, Bongani Khumalo, Gary Caldwell, Stefan N?land

Won the first game of the season 6-1 away to Colechester (Baldock and Bryan got hat-tricks)

Through to the 3rd round of the cup but lost the next 4 league games to Charlton West Brom, West Ham and Bolton so struggling at the moment

Shall I just apply for SOD's job now?

League 1, Promoted as Champions & won the JPT

Second season Promoted 2nd in the Championship

Third season currently in the Premier League

Current XI and Premier League postion below. tumblr_mvwqaaMC181r61dpvo1_1280.pngtumblr_mvwqaaMC181r61dpvo2_1280.png

No because you signed Steve McManus and that'll crash the forum if that really happened.

Archived