IGNORED

Fm 2014 (Merged)

internetjef

This years is the biggest step up IMO. Much harder than 13 and I find City very difficult to manage because of the lack of balance in the side. Big tip to play Connor Lemonheigh-Evans on the bench and bring on as a poacher. Only 17 and has 13 finishing, 12 Pace/Composure - not sure how good he is in real life but great potential on the game

Loving the game so far. Unbeaten (all wins) and unscored on in four league matches, moving on in the Capital One Cup after thumping Southampton. I bought Dow from Dundee and brought in Vellios on a full season loan from Everton; both have provided an injection of quality and made the squad stronger. 14 is better than 13 in every conceivable way.

One thing that need to improve is everything about regens, as soon as the real players get old and retire I seem to lose interest

The regen stats/attributes always end up stronger than the current (real) players too. Loads of wonderkids suddenly emerge and Germany normally seem to get the best ones too.

Don't know if that's the case on FM14 - it was on FM12 though.

started off unemployed, got the job at bottom of league torquay coudn't win for toffee one of few wins came against the gas 3-0!!! not long after i got summoned to a board meeting where they said i have  a target of 9 points from 5 games only to get sacked after the meeting... ended up taking over at fleetwood and got them up via the play offs... need serious revamping done now with no money to even have a chance of staying up...

The regen stats/attributes always end up stronger than the current (real) players too. Loads of wonderkids suddenly emerge and Germany normally seem to get the best ones too.

Don't know if that's the case on FM14 - it was on FM12 though.

FM13 is the same, playing as Karlsruhe in the season 2029/30 and have 6 wonderkids come through.. the regen stats are far superior.

Archived