IGNORED

Carey & Murray Anyone?

headhunter

Was at the game today and like at Vale we were worth a point but right now after 47 years my patience has all but run out.

SOD really should walk if we fail to get three points from one of the next two games.

Now back to the title.

Who would argue if these two were put in charge in 2 weeks time ....... could we be performing any worse than we are at present?

I expect neither has a coaching badge but let's gloss over that . They would certainly buy in to the 5 Pillars concept and we might have a bit of fun along the way.

Remember Steve Gritt & Alan Curbishley  - look what they did with Charlton and what were their credentials for taking over back then?

How about a Director of Football that is a known and respected name in the game? Keith Burt may have a good contact book but how about approaching George Graham to come out of retirement or someone like him - he talks well about the game on Talk Sport but if we look for someone with more of a City connection then how about Joe Royle which is a name I think someone mentioned in this context on this forum a couple of weeks back.

Murray has a UEFA B I believe, but I don't think we should do that again after Millen & Tinnion. Caretakers for a few games whilst we find a new manager at the very most.

No way murray and carey are great club ambassaders but will demand little respect from players with no knowledge of this club plus they seem lik a couple of piss takers in a goodway i like them

Was at the game today and like at Vale we were worth a point but right now after 47 years my patience has all but run out.

SOD really should walk if we fail to get three points from one of the next two games.

Now back to the title.

Who would argue if these two were put in charge in 2 weeks time ....... could we be performing any worse than we are at present?

I expect neither has a coaching badge but let's gloss over that . They would certainly buy in to the 5 Pillars concept and we might have a bit of fun along the way.

Remember Steve Gritt & Alan Curbishley - look what they did with Charlton and what were their credentials for taking over back then?

How about a Director of Football that is a known and respected name in the game? Keith Burt may have a good contact book but how about approaching George Graham to come out of retirement or someone like him - he talks well about the game on Talk Sport but if we look for someone with more of a City connection then how about Joe Royle which is a name I think someone mentioned in this context on this forum a couple of weeks back.

How do you know Burt isn't respected in the game, unless you are in the game and don't respect him?

Well at least with these two we'd go down having a laugh!!!

As for respect in the dressing room that's why I suggested Graham or Royle as Director of Football (Birt just seems to be involved in transfer matters). Both are the wrong side of 60 but there presence in the dressing room on match days and a limited presence on the training ground would make a difference. The nutter Coppell enjoyed much of his success at Reading with limited attendance during the week and just a presence on match days.

Gritt and Curbishely - I say again, what were their credentials when they were given the job at Charlton?

Now back to the title.

Remember Steve Gritt & Alan Curbishley  - look what they did with Charlton and what were their credentials for taking over back then?

Just no, nothing from within.

It didn't work with Tinman nor Millen for that matter.. it would be foolish to think third times a charm.

Now back to the title.

no.......but the Christmas party would be a blast  !

Now back to the title.

Both points are as equally ridiculous as the other

Now back to the title.

This is truly hilarious, and not just the fact you're ready to walk away after 47 years of watching dross most of the time in that 47 years, how is this season any different?

But again, great thread.

Now back to the title.

Remember Steve Gritt & Alan Curbishley - look what they did with Charlton and what were their credentials for taking over back then?

Please No ..........,

I can't even be bothered to read through this thread.

If Louis Carey ever ends up in charge of Bristol City, it will be the end for this supporter.

So were you at Crewe?

What is your solution to the current problem or are you one of those who will accept a further relegation as an inevitable part of the transition?

Well at least with these two we'd go down having a laugh!!!

As for respect in the dressing room that's why I suggested Graham or Royle as Director of Football (Birt just seems to be involved in transfer matters). Both are the wrong side of 60 but there presence in the dressing room on match days and a limited presence on the training ground would make a difference. The nutter Coppell enjoyed much of his success at Reading with limited attendance during the week and just a presence on match days.

Gritt and Curbishely - I say again, what were their credentials when they were given the job at Charlton?

Do you actually know what role of "director of football" is? It sounds very much like you don't.

Do you actually know what role of "director of football" is? It sounds very much like you don't.

Please explain Oh Knowledgeable one as I bow to your greater intelligence.

Like some job titles in real life, one company's Commercial Director is another's Sales & Marketing Director

Archived