IGNORED

O'Driscoll's Latest Quote

And Its Smith

Can you believe the man:

"City fans are scum and I hate them all. I am trying to get them relegated so it will be easier to win games next season. Bristol is a hell hole and I can see why Maynard didn't want his son growing up here."

If you are a short termist City fan then please use this made up quote to suit your agenda. There are currently three threads with made up quotes on so thought I'd make one up too.

Supporters should look to support where possible, not invent stories and quotes to harm the club.

Can you believe the man:

"City fans are scum and I hate them all. I am trying to get them relegated so it will be easier to win games next season. Bristol is a hell hole and I can see why Maynard didn't want his son growing up here."

If you are a short termist City fan then please use this made up quote to suit your agenda. There are currently three threads with made up quotes on so thought I'd make one up too.

Supporters should look to support where possible, not invent stories and quotes to harm the club.

Don't mean to be a kill joy, but be careful what you quote as Sean blatantly didn't say this and if someone from either his representatives or the clubs see it you could be accused of libel.

• Admin

Don't mean to be a kill joy, but be careful what you quote as Sean blatantly didn't say this and if someone from either his representatives or the clubs see it you could be accused of libel.

Not sure they could when he clearly states it is a made up quote in the same post.

given that he labels it a "made up quote", I'm pretty sure that he's safe from litigation

Not sure they could when he clearly states it is a made up quote in the same post.

given that he labels it a "made up quote", I'm pretty sure that he's safe from litigation

Ok he says he's made it up so the likelihood is he will continue everyday life without any trouble but you never know just saying it's a bit dodgy saying someone said something when actually they didn't even if it is made up.

"If you can't support us when we lose or draw, don't support us when we win." Like that and it is from one of the greatest managers ever.

I love that.

So many people would be cheering and clapping SOD like total hypocrites should we turn things around and go on a good run. If you can't support through the bad times, you don't deserve the good.

"If you can't support us when we lose or draw, don't support us when we win."

Quote was shankly

another cracker off a wtms thread

"We've said all along that positive support gets through to the players. It's unbelievable and makes you feel ten inches taller, two yards quicker and work even harder"

Gary Johnson

"If you can't support us when we lose or draw, don't support us when we win."

Quote was shankly

another cracker off a wtms thread

"We've said all along that positive support gets through to the players. It's unbelievable and makes you feel ten inches taller, two yards quicker and work even harder"

Gary Johnson

My first guess :D

One of the most succinct things any Bristol City Manager has said. Of course positive support makes a difference. Negative support can only have a negative effect on oneself, and others. But still the I will start supporting Bristol City fanatics when they deserve it won't have it any of it, they want their results yesterday.

Its always somebody else's fault with some be it Ashton Vale locals, George Ferguson, Lee & Gary Johnson, Jon & Steve Lansdown ... Always somebody else.

Being constantly negative helps to keep Bristol City small.

The crap you can read on here on thread after thread is not support or fanaticism. Fans of themselves maybe, but supporters?

Ok he says he's made it up so the likelihood is he will continue everyday life without any trouble but you never know just saying it's a bit dodgy saying someone said something when actually they didn't even if it is made up.

No it isn't, even with Lionel Hutz in charge the law on libel would not see this in a bad light.

Archived