IGNORED

O'Driscoll's Latest Quote

And Its Smith

Brilliant quotes from Shankly and Gary Johnson.

It's time for one of those special night atmospheres at AG where everyone backs the team and manager. Moaning and negativity will have a negative affect on the team. We can carry the team through the odd game or two (QPR and Reading back to back home games a couple of seasons back) tomorrow has to be one of those nights, if we want 3 points why don't WE earn them?

I really like Cardiff, The colour red really stands out on the blue background inside the ground, Tan is doing a fantastic job and shirt sales are through the roof in Malaysia, I just can't wait to call ourselves C.R.D.F.M.F.C

Brownie points to whoever can guess that ;)

Woooooaaaahhhh Red Dave you really caught me by surprise, Didn't realise you supported the sellouts, See I quoted it....

Two of SO'D's latest quotes from Twitter are:

SO'D: "It's crucial we do the right things, not the easy things."

SO'D: "Fans flutter in the wind but supporters support and I'm sure the supporters will get behind team tomorrow night."

Sean, just a quick word mate. One of the right things you should be doing is WINNING THE OCCASIONAL GAME OF FOOTBALL. Thanks for listening.

By the way, that line about fans fluttering in the wind? Shit.

Can you believe the man:

"City fans are scum and I hate them all. I am trying to get them relegated so it will be easier to win games next season. Bristol is a hell hole and I can see why Maynard didn't want his son growing up here."

If you are a short termist City fan then please use this made up quote to suit your agenda. There are currently three threads with made up quotes on so thought I'd make one up too.

Supporters should look to support where possible, not invent stories and quotes to harm the club.

I believe what Sean (peace be upon him) actually said was "I can't ******* believe my luck. This club's fans are such idiots that they believe all the pseudo intellectual bollocks I come out with, and don't seem remotely concerned that I am on course to get their stupid little club relegated for the second year in succession. All you've got to do is come out with some waffle about transition, patience, young squad and suchlike, and the Bristolian ***** lap it up. Easy job or what?"  

Archived