IGNORED

Given Up

Langford Red

I definitely am NOT going Tuesday Brentford

I am a season ticket holder

And No you can not have my ticket

Well im afraid to say Im glad your not going !

Its your sort that we dont need boo'ing etc down there at present 

Cya soon once we are flying high huh 

As fun as these threads are, the numbers are adding up. This must be the 2546th person who has said the same thing. Soon we won't have any supporters (use the word loosely) at all.

Or there are a lot of people spitting the dummy on a weekend who'll be using their season tickets come tomorrow...

Why is he a tool? Some people have got better things to do with there life's, season ticket holders or not than watch that dross. Lots of people are seriously just losing interest and would rather spend there Saturdays or Tuesday ngts with there family's or just having some fun something that going to watch city never achieves!!

Why is he a tool? Some people have got better things to do with there life's, season ticket holders or not than watch that dross. Lots of people are seriously just losing interest and would rather spend there Saturdays or Tuesday ngts with there family's or just having some fun something that going to watch city never achieves!!

That's fine and understandable, not for me but as you say perhaps for some.

But seriously why the need to come one here then and write a silly 4 liner ......... No i think the man/boy/girl/whatever is seeking attention ! :)

Maybe because of his title "given up". Nobody is happy the way things are going but get behind the team you claim to support.

That's fine and understandable, not for me but as you say perhaps for some.

But seriously why the need to come one here then and write a silly 4 liner ......... No i think the man/boy/girl/whatever is seeking attention ! :)

Bit like your first reply then yea??

Seemed to have got your attention!

I will NEVER give up Bristol City (sometimes,(often) wish I could). If we were playing in the Down League, they would still be my team.

By now, I have more than qualified (by terms of residency) to be a Liverpool supporter, and, although I like them and look out for their results, they are not my team.

The OP is clearly showing his frustration, I think we all understand that, but for me, although I hate that we are currently awful, the results and what league we are in doesn't actually change very much for me, my Dad handed me a life sentence when he first took me to Ashton Gate. Success (or otherwise) doesn't actually alter very much for me.

I won't be at AG tomorrow either, but I will see the other three of you at Carlise Saturday

Bit like your first reply then yea??

Seemed to have got your attention!

I like to answer in proportion to silly things like this, hence my short answer, you however deserve better as i have seen constructive posts from your self before.

I really just dont understand why someone and a ST holder at that ( not that that makes them any better than anyone else) come one here at a time like this and post such drivel, yes everyone has their opinion just like you and I but some things are best kept to them selfs  :)

Cheers

Mark

In fairness he's paid his money already and can choose to support that drivel or not, perhaps he could have articulated it in a slightly better way!

I WAS a season ticket holder for 15 odd years until last season, I've been down to every home game this season and a couple away, but my god it's hard work to support this team, the thing that stopped me getting a season ticket wasn't necessarily the football, though that didn't help, it was the whole match day experience, people moaning instead of supporting, stewards being nauseating, football poor, no atmosphere, crap food, expensive drink etc... in the time I've supported City the match day has gone from a fun exciting time to a drab over priced ball ache...any way hopefully we can get that first win on Tuesday.....will I be there...not sure!...

I like to answer in proportion to silly things like this, hence my short answer, you however deserve better as i have seen constructive posts from your self before.

I really just dont understand why someone and a ST holder at that ( not that that makes them any better than anyone else) come one here at a time like this and post such drivel, yes everyone has their opinion just like you and I but some things are best kept to them selfs   :)

Cheers

Mark

Thats fair enough, but remember that people come from all walks of life. Some people articulate the same point in different ways. Obviously he has come on here to vent and this is the way he chooses to do it. I do get my back up though when I see people saying good riddance we don't need you kind anyway. If  everybody took that advice when it was said to them, we really would be up the creek without a paddle. Our clubs lifeblood is the fans, they may come from all walks of life and all have differing opinions but each is just as important as the next imo. I don't want us to lose even 1 supporter as that would mean we would become ever so slightly weaker, 1 becomes 2 becomes 3 etc etc etc.

Might be a good thing if people came on here and stated they are not bothering, maybe then Dave Lloyd might report to the board who in turn might take their heads out of the sand. I'm not advocating sacking sod but it might be time for Steve lansdown to summon him to the office for a bit of a talking too.

All these new threads with.....I don't care, I've lost interest.

Well WHY T F are you even bothering to come on here to tell people, we really don't care ,just do one !

Maybe he/they would like to register his/their dissatisfaction with our current position? or maybe he should say/do nothing, then how the hell would this shambles of a club know how some fans feel and are saying and doing.

The club will read how some fans feel and see tomorrow by the empty spaces.

Archived