IGNORED

All We Hear Is Get Behind The Team

Swindon8er

• Admin

Support this season has been fantastic home and away in my opinion considering the results, the booing has been minimal, we have got the behind the team, how about the team step up to the plate tonight for once..

Agree with you.

Even those who post on here to support SO'D etc, on the whole most people are from what I can read and hear.

More people seem to be critising people when the criticism isn't there!

In the past the crowd would have turned before now on the team and manager

With the run of results and no away win since last year, nearly 700 at Crewe was superb, 2.600 at swindon - so I'm not sure what you expect.

2600 at Swindle but the atmosphere was atrocious.. The majority of fans barely got behind the team like they used to in seasons gone by.

And to be fair the team gave it a right good go and played well.

A

2600 at Swindle but the atmosphere was atrocious.. The majority of fans barely got behind the team like they used to in seasons gone by.

And to be fair the team gave it a right good go and played well.

Atmosphere is ALWAYS rubbish at Swindon, no roof and a big amount of people, always like that.

The Eastend is like a third rate covers band now. A third rate covers band with a bi polar drummer.

It's like Simon Cowell has taken over the EE... it's unimaginative and 'heard it all before'.

It's lost that 'Punk' element.

Probably down to the kids by the netting...embarrassing :facepalm:  :handbags:  :10_1_108:   :disapointed2se:  :laughcont:  

I think the atmosphere has been a little off so far,but I put this down to the fact that we as supporters are just waiting for the first howler,or sucker punch that gives the opposition a goal and by **** we've been right,time after time season after season.Time for the team to man up,and get the crowd going.COYR.

Not sure why people question the atmosphere at AG, every home ground you go to the atmosphere is shit.

I'm saying the turnouts and away support has been great and deserves better.

Very much agree with that- I can't think of one ground in England I have visited recently that I have been overly impressed with or would say is better than the gate in terms of atmosphere . However I have a list of ones that are poor.

They made a bit of noise at Gresty road in fairness... considering there were about 10 of them behind the goal.

Archived