IGNORED

City V Brentford

Lew-T

I'm not at the game so may be speaking out of turn but I've always felt we should back SOD so long as it seems like he has ideas of how to improve things.  I fear that time may have run out.

I absolutely don't want us to keep getting rid of managers but I just don't see what is going to change here.  I don't believe SOD is a terrible coach but I do believe we're in a rut and I'm not convinced he can get us out of it.  

I really want the club to stick with a youth policy and to focus on playing good football and I actually think, despite everything, we'll look back and see SOD has made decent signings but he seems not to be able to get the team to perform and I think time might be up.

• Admin

I just walked in to find you here with that sad look upon your face

I should have changed that stupid lock

I should have made you leave your key

If I'd known for just one second you'd be back to bother me

Go on now, go, walk out the door, just turn around now

'Cause you're not welcome anymore

I did say give him to Xmas, I was deluded and mentally inept, time to go now. Lifes to short for all this transition and building, lets get an ass kicker in to turn things around.

Wow. I'm going to stick my neck out and say sacking him isn't the right thing to do...

But it's getting harder and harder to say...

Wow. I'm going to stick my neck out and say sacking him isn't the right thing to do...

But it's getting harder and harder to say...

Then you are as deluded as that prat who manages us.

I just walked in to find you here with that sad look upon your face

I should have changed that stupid lock

I should have made you leave your key

If I'd known for just one second you'd be back to bother me

Go on now, go, walk out the door, just turn around now

'Cause you're not welcome anymore

I did say give him to Xmas, I was deluded and mentally inept, time to go now. Lifes to short for all this transition and building, lets get an ass kicker in to turn things around.

Amen brother amen...

Just waiting for spudski to tell us all how brilliant we were to watch despite the result ;)

What what the reaction at full time? I ****** off after the second goal.

Exactly what they deserved. The fans can't be blamed. They gave the team every encouragement, and the EE was magnificent.

Where we go from here I have absolutely no idea. They went in at halftime applauded for having played some decent football. They came out looking as if someone had put Mogadon in their halftime cuppa.

yes i did and i agree with him..... it was a stupid question

And a stupid quote from him saying "groundhog" day and 1 shot from Brentford goes in, he should have been quoting only 1 shot on target from the home team all game.

But then according to his outlook on the game not one player should have  walked off the pitch not thinking anything other than the fact that they  had a good game. 

Speechless on that one.

Exactly what they deserved. The fans can't be blamed. They gave the team every encouragement, and the EE was magnificent.

Where we go from here I have absolutely no idea. They went in at halftime applauded for having played some decent football. They came out looking as if someone had put Mogadon in their halftime cuppa.

Agreed. They were even applauded back to the centre circle after conceding the first. Genuinely interested to know where you stand on SOD Aizoon as I know you've been a supporter of him in the past?

Archived