IGNORED

City V Brentford

Lew-T

Agreed. They were even applauded back to the centre circle after conceding the first. Genuinely interested to know where you stand on SOD Aizoon as I know you've been a supporter of him in the past?

I think we're fracked either way. If he stays, then I can see support ebbing away. Where I sit in the central Dolman, I know that the seats around me belong to ST holders. More and more of them are empty as the season goes on. The official attendance of over 10K was a sick joke.

On the other hand, who's going to take over and make a positive difference? The players we have are skilful and show signs of being able to work together. The last thing we want is a shouty arm-waver who'll destroy all that.

I think we're fracked either way. If he stays, then I can see support ebbing away. Where I sit in the central Dolman, I know that the seats around me belong to ST holders. More and more of them are empty as the season goes on. The official attendance of over 10K was a sick joke.

On the other hand, who's going to take over and make a positive difference? The players we have are skilful and show signs of being able to work together. The last thing we want is a shouty arm-waver who'll destroy all that.

SOD in his post match interview said how Brentford changed things in the 2nd half, why did SOD a) not counter act that change and b) not change things until 81 minutes was it?

And a stupid quote from him saying "groundhog" day and 1 shot from Brentford goes in, he should have been quoting only 1 shot on target from the home team all game.

But then according to his outlook on the game not one player should have walked off the pitch not thinking anything other than the fact that they had a good game.

Speechless on that one.

Daft as it may seem, there is some truth in that. The team was dreadful in the second half, but you'd have difficulty in pointing to a player who had a really bad game. The fact is that it simply didn't work as a unit. Only one man can be blamed for that, and it's not one of the players.

Daft as it may seem, there is some truth in that. The team was dreadful in the second half, but you'd have difficulty in pointing to a player who had a really bad game. The fact is that it simply didn't work as a unit. Only one man can be blamed for that, and it's not one of the players.

Exactly! Which is why that one man won't be with us for too much longer. It just isn't working.

Exactly! Which is why that one man won't be with us for too much longer. It just isn't working.

This is what baffles me. Man for man, we were far better than Brentford, but we were never at the races as an effective scoring threat. As soon as they realised that, they rolled over us.

If I could see that, and even Horace could see it, why couldn't O'Driscoll?

This is what baffles me. Man for man, we were far better than Brentford, but we were never at the races as an effective scoring threat. As soon as they realised that, they rolled over us.

If I could see that, and even Horace could see it, why couldn't O'Driscoll?

Anyway, we won't be seeing the next game, because we're away and, if anyone wants to ruin their Bonfire Night, we've got a ticket going spare for that.

So for brentfords second were they actually supposed to have a corner, because from my view it looked like a poor shot?

Anyway, as Aizoon said man for man we were the better team and we dominated brentford in the first half but not enough clear cut chances were created

Wasn't a corner from what I saw.. The the ref and linesman just seemed to be making up decisions as they went along.

Archived