IGNORED

Lansdown's Out!

Bowie

There ownership of this club is going to be looked back on as a total disaster.  

Stephen Lansdown did a good job got us to the championship and play off final, but since then he's handed over the keys to his incompent moron of his son.

Someone who has ripped the heart of the club out behind the scenes and replaced them with a bunch of yes men and ill qualified corporate idiots who are taking this club down the drain, bad decision after bad decision gets made when loyal competant staff have been moved out of the club.

BCFC is in it's biggest disaster since 1982 and it's YOUR FAULT!!!

Turnstiles don't work

Season Tickets Hand Delivered day before first game.

Shirts barely arrive before start of the season

Disillousioned fans all over the club.

Debts which they have built up and we have no way of repaying

Disaster after Disater with Stadium Plans.

Jon Lansdown is not fit to work at this club in the ticket office let alone be Vice-Chairman.

It's simply pathetic.

S'OD and Keith Burt are trying to rebuild the footballing side of the club and yet have so little budget to do so and we are limited to the performances and signings of the players that are at the club today.   Lots of promise but not a leader of men among them because the budget isn't there to get one.

No doubt mistakes are happening on the Footballing side however I've confidence in S'OD to turn them around as he is a proven and established manager at this level.

I offer a vote of NO CONFIDENCE in the Owner and the Board of Directors of this Club.

GET OUT OF OUR CLUB LANSDOWNS - I'd rather be struggling in League 1 with a young upcoming squad and barely a penny to our name than continue to have Lansdown and Sons continue to run this club into the ground.

There ownership of this club is going to be looked back on as a total disaster.  

Stephen Lansdown did a good job got us to the championship and play off final, but since then he's handed over the keys to his incompent moron of his son.

Someone who has ripped the heart of the club out behind the scenes and replaced them with a bunch of yes men and ill qualified corporate idiots who are taking this club down the drain, bad decision after bad decision gets made when loyal competant staff have been moved out of the club.

BCFC is in it's biggest disaster since 1982 and it's YOUR FAULT!!!

Turnstiles don't work

Season Tickets Hand Delivered day before first game.

Shirts barely arrive before start of the season

Disillousioned fans all over the club.

Debts which they have built up and we have no way of repaying

Disaster after Disater with Stadium Plans.

Jon Lansdown is not fit to work at this club in the ticket office let alone be Vice-Chairman.

It's simply pathetic.

S'OD and Keith Burt are trying to rebuild the footballing side of the club and yet have so little budget to do so and we are limited to the performances and signings of the players that are at the club today.   Lots of promise but not a leader of men among them because the budget isn't there to get one.

No doubt mistakes are happening on the Footballing side however I've confidence in S'OD to turn them around as he is a proven and established manager at this level.

I offer a vote of NO CONFIDENCE in the Owner and the Board of Directors of this Club.

GET OUT OF OUR CLUB LANSDOWNS - I'd rather be struggling in League 1 with a young upcoming squad and barely a penny to our name than continue to have Lansdown and Sons continue to run this club into the ground.

Well said sir, completely agree with you 100% and have nothing to add as you have pretty much said what I thought as well.

One of the best posts I've seen for a while on here.

Well you write the cheque.

I hardly think a supplier failing to deliver shirts to your timescale or an IT investment that didn't deliver on day one are reasons to sack the board.

They signed the deals off the built the debt up - Their should pay it off.

They chose the suppliers deliver services if they failed to do the correct due dillengence to ensure services could be correctly provided, it's their fault.

They are the ones that created the debt - No one else.

LANSDOWNS - GET OUT OF OUR CLUB.

Well you write the cheque.

I hardly think a supplier failing to deliver shirts to your timescale or an IT investment that didn't deliver on day one are reasons to sack the board.

Don't you? Failure to meet deadlines, goals and budgets? Who is to blame?

Be careful what you wish for.

You're post was good until you said you have confidence in SOD. You clearly weren't there tonight. Way too many basic managerial mistakes!

I clearly was you sanctimonious idiot.

I saw us fall to a 2-1 defeat that to a well organised and established league 1 team that narrowly missed out on Promotion last season, Yes we played well in parts but Brentford are a good side with a very highly rated manager.

We didn't perform NO - but key elements from our team are missing, such as a Captain and a Leader.   nothing against Baldock - but he's no captain.   SoD hasn't the budget to sign established players and has had to manage with mostly signing unproven and upcoming players.

He's not to blame for the freefall this club is in, he's trying his best to arrest it but without full backing of the board he can't.

Blame them for the past by all means, but right here right now we need bank rolling from somewhere. Unless your worth a few hundred million and have some loose millions just burning a hole in your pocket STFU!

So we should continue to give the Lansdowns an easy ride for their repeated mistakes which has run up 10's of millions of debts., appointing dreadful managers from within such as Millen and Tinnion.

They chose the suppliers deliver services if they failed to do the correct due dillengence to ensure services could be correctly provided, it's their fault.

So when we signed the likes of Maynard, Hunt (who on paper looked to be a good signing) or they authorised the loan signing of that Rangers forward who got crocked after 5 minutes and we had to pick up the tab for his wages for a season, did you say 'no!' Think of the debt.

Or like everyone else, were you swept up in the waive of 'believe' that had projected us towards 90 minutes from the promised land?

As for the shirts, it wouldn't be unreasonable to expect Adidas to know what they're doing.

Just out of interest, when you use Tesco Direct, do you carry out some sort of 'due diligence' before ordering your coco pops?

So we should continue to give the Lansdowns an easy ride for their repeated mistakes which has run up 10's of millions of debts., appointing dreadful managers from within such as Millen and Tinnion.

Like I said, we're down shitcreek because of mistakes made by the board, but let me put this in the simplest possible terms I can. Without SL and his money, there is no more Bristol City FC. We won't just be poorer, we won't exist. End of story. At this moment in time we need SL more than ever. Stop moaning at the man and pray that for the next few years, we don't lose him.

SL took JL to his first City game which happened to be the first game my old man took me to - my old man is not a born an bred Bristolian and wasn't previously a big football fan. He had allegiances to Aldershot for what that was worth, this was 1990. Me an JL were 8.

Many moons later, SL has mad hundreds of millions, unfortunately my Dad hasn't. But, my old mans take on it now is why the **** has SL left his clearly inexpearianced son such a sizly responsibility?

As a father, he can't get his head around how you'd do that to your son.

Like I said, we're down shitcreek because of mistakes made by the board, but let me put this in the simplest possible terms I can. Without SL and his money, there is no more Bristol City FC. We won't just be poorer, we won't exist. End of story. At this moment in time we need SL more than ever. Stop moaning at the man and pray that for the next few years, we don't lose him.

So your saying that the Lansdowns are bigger than the club.

Bristol City will continue to exist without doubt.  Look at AFC Wimbledon - They had their club taken away and rebuilt literally from the bottom up.

If the Lansdowns decide that's what they want to do and close the club so be it - that says more about them then it does about Us..

The Fans are BRISTOL CITY football club, not some off shore millionaire and his son who uses the club as his play thing

I clearly was you sanctimonious idiot.

I saw us fall to a 2-1 defeat that to a well organised and established league 1 team that narrowly missed out on Promotion last season, Yes we played well in parts but Brentford are a good side with a very highly rated manager.

We didn't perform NO - but key elements from our team are missing, such as a Captain and a Leader.   nothing against Baldock - but he's no captain.   SoD hasn't the budget to sign established players and has had to manage with mostly signing unproven and upcoming players.

He's not to blame for the freefall this club is in, he's trying his best to arrest it but without full backing of the board he can't.

Wow chill out.

And if you want to call someone an idiot you really should sort out your grammatical errors first.

By the way, SOD chooses the captain. Just one of his many mistakes.

I would say not winning a league game in 21 is a very apt definition of freefall.

Wow chill out.

And if you want to call someone an idiot you really should sort out your grammatical errors first.

By the way, SOD chooses the captain. Just one of his many mistakes.

I would say not winning a league game in 21 is a very apt definition of freefall.

oh no.....My Grammar.  So f@@king what.    My points stand.

SoD does choose the captain yes and yet again your missing the point - There isn't a player worthy of the captains armband in the team, because we haven't had the budget to bring in that sort of player, someone who can lead the team onto the pitch and when the chips are down.

Only person close to that is Carey who is more of a coach these days and backup incase of any emgerenices.

SL took JL to his first City game which happened to be the first game my old man took me to - my old man is not a born an bred Bristolian and wasn't previously a big football fan. He had allegiances to Aldershot for what that was worth, this was 1990. Me an JL were 8.

Many moons later, SL has mad hundreds of millions, unfortunately my Dad hasn't. But, my old mans take on it now is why the **** has SL left his clearly inexpearianced son such a sizly responsibility?

As a father, he can't get his head around how you'd do that to your son.

So your point is what? Nepotism by SL or your Dad's lack of hundreds of millions? I don't get it, the two issues don't relate to City's curent position in any way.

And if that money wasn't spent I'm sure you'd have been the first to moan "the board should back the manager". Successive managers have spent money on players who have consistently underperformed in a team that has struggled. It has been bad enough with the investment - imagine what it would have been like with Dunceford at the helm.

• Admin

And if that money wasn't spent I'm sure you'd have been the first to moan "the board should back the manager". Successive managers have spent money on players who have consistently underperformed in a team that has struggled. It has been bad enough with the investment - imagine what it would have been like with Dunceford at the helm.

FIFTY MILLION DEBT

Take your time thinking about that

So your saying that the Lansdowns are bigger than the club.

Bristol City will continue to exist without doubt.  Look at AFC Wimbledon - They had their club taken away and rebuilt literally from the bottom up.

If the Lansdowns decide that's what they want to do and close the club so be it - that says more about them then it does about Us..

The Fans are BRISTOL CITY football club, not some off shore millionaire and his son who uses the club as his play thing

We'd lose Ashton Gate forever as it would be sold off. We'd lose fans and by the time we'd be a FL club again we'd be in the shadow of rovers (both Bristol and Forest Green). They wouldn't close the club as SL is a fan too. So pipe down and focus on the problem in front of you as opposed to trying to find as many people as you can to blame. 

Archived