IGNORED

Stewards In The Atyeo A Disgrace

BRISTOL86

So, it would be nice if the club could let us know this. "Our stewards are robots and do not get involved in helping people"

Maybe they've just had a humanity bypass in training?  If I was a steward there is no way I could stand by.  Wouldn't anyone at least go over and ask if they needed medical attention, ffs?

some people are nice some are just assholes and abuse power, I've had dealings with both good and bad as I said earlier the ones in the EE last night were great for a change,

some people are nice some are just assholes and abuse power, I've had dealings with both good and bad as I said earlier the ones in the EE last night were great for a change,

Good to hear.

Personally, most of my dealings have been positive, I have to say.

The first incident before the game one steward actually turned away n laughed as did another with the 2nd incident.. we sit front row block fo., altho not nice u have to wonder why these people weren't watching the match.. the first lady nearly got hit again and her dad or whoever it was sat with her was mouthing at the players but sitting there u have to be alert.. hope they r both Ok tho

The first incident before the game one steward actually turned away n laughed as did another with the 2nd incident.. we sit front row block fo., altho not nice u have to wonder why these people weren't watching the match.. the first lady nearly got hit again and her dad or whoever it was sat with her was mouthing at the players but sitting there u have to be alert.. hope they r both Ok tho

In future take their photo and pass it to the club with an objective report.

A disabled (wheelchair) child got hit in the head with a ball as well from a Parish save in the warm up. Parish and the GK coach ran over to check up on the kid but no other concerns around.

I saw that too, disgraceful but I expect no less

I was called "Nasser Hussain" at the County Ground this year.

From a hard-hit four, the ball hit the rope and flew up. I was sat right at the front, and because of the advertising boards I didn't see it until the last moment. I whipped my head sideways out of the way; if I'd tried to duck, it would have got me on the forehead.

The bloke behind me called out "Nasser Hussein"! You do learn something from twenty years umpiring, even at club level ;)

In future take their photo and pass it to the club with an objective report.

I did ensure the lady was Ok but was more concerned with keeping an.eye out for balls coming toward my son tbh.. It was the one with curly brown hair sat by the gate inbetween e and f

Are they actually trained to stare try and out-stare the fans they are supposed to be taking care of?

I swear one Steward feels compelled to entrench himself in a staring match with me, and I am pretty restrained these days.

I don't feel intimidated, it just makes me feel a little bit dirty.

Like he is violating me with his googly eyes.

The type of look you get when you walk into a pub without realising there was a rainbow flag flying outside...

I don't want to be flippant, and I hope the supporter who got covered in coffee is okay, but can someone tell me which kiosk sells scolding hot drinks?

The one I had yesterday was only mildly warm.

Might I add I did think they could use a hot dog to calm any initial swelling, as they're ******* cold enough!

Archived