IGNORED

Has He Gone Yet?

Ciderstreet

Your money, is it?

Blatantly obvious the money supply ended around January....

Well, it is a fans forum. If we can only comment on things we, as mere fans, can influence, it would be a very quiet forum.  

Isn't it part of the new way to have these rolling contracts so it doesn't cost as much if we need to make a change? It's almost as though we've prepared ourselves for this type of situation. If the money has dried up for reasons other than FFP, then we have to ask, what are our owners for?

Why do we pay off these pony managers and dog turd players when we want to bin them off?

If I was shat at my job I'd get let go with a months notice and that's it. Whoever allows these pay off conditions into these contracts is a ******* idiot.

Let's go the Pompey route, 1 month rolling contracts for all playing staff, you'll soon see an improvement when they know they could be without a club if they don't start grafting. It got Agymang scoring and that says it all.

The only thing that makes a club is the fans and the name.  Other than that its a bit like Trigger's broom.

I've wondered before, if a club changes its stadium, its colours, its name even, and the entire board and players change over time, how the hell can it really be the same bloody club?  You're only left with the fans and their collective identity.

Given we're going down the hole fast, I'm at last over the moon that AV is dead in the water.  A (potentially) 4th-tier club with crap players and a crap board.  Very little to like any more. Very little indeed. 

Mediocrity, living almost within our means and the odd exciting season at AG will do for me (and for all his efforts we pretty much had that for the 20 years before SL).

is it a coincidence that both Bristol clubs have gone down the pan since they announced plans for new stadia?

He won't go until nearly everyone wants him gone. Around 40% still backing. What we need more than anything (ok, maybe not more than a win..) is a unified fanbase and if we sack him now, that 40% are going to turn round and say bad decision.

I don't think he's great, but I don't want to sack him because there is no one else out there. SOD has his players and we WILL improve, so for me it's a "as long as we don't go down he can keep his job". It's too early to say we're going down. I'm giving him another 6-7 games to turn it around.

He won't go until nearly everyone wants him gone. Around 40% still backing. What we need more than anything (ok, maybe not more than a win..) is a unified fanbase and if we sack him now, that 40% are going to turn round and say bad decision.

I don't think he's great, but I don't want to sack him because there is no one else out there. SOD has his players and we WILL improve, so for me it's a "as long as we don't go down he can keep his job". It's too early to say we're going down. I'm giving him another 6-7 games to turn it around.

its 7 ;)

Just wondering what makes you think we will improve? We were improving, Swindon, Port Vale but it hasn't lasted, we've chalked up 3 more defeats since and all poor performances - arguably as bad as anything.

So I think we were improving but now are going backwards. That's just talking about performance. If we just look at what, eventually, is the only thing that counts in sport - results - there has been no improvement at all.

Brett liddiatt has been hearing rumours that SOD has gone anyone else heard anything we are talking twitter and facebook rumours and from not606 so probably bull

:pray: please don't get my hopes of sanity returning to our club please

Archived