IGNORED

Nicky Shorey

Go Junior GO

To me looks too slow and also never keen to put his foot in!! Also is Cunningham injured? 

and i have watched the sod interview sounded bad on radio but looked even worse on tv ,he obvs hadnt realised it was on film.

have been a supporter of his but nothing seems to be working.

i would think board will be discussing options and lose sat he will go new manager for oldham at home following sat.

im not saying its the right decision but what option do they have

To me looks too slow and also never keen to put his foot in!! Also is Cunningham injured? 

and i have watched the sod interview sounded bad on radio but looked even worse on tv ,he obvs hadnt realised it was on film.

have been a supporter of his but nothing seems to be working.

i would think board will be discussing options and lose sat he will go new manager for oldham at home following sat.

im not saying its the right decision but what option do they have

How can you not realise it's not on film when there is a ruddy great camera in your face? :facepalm:

Nothing wrong with shorey...he played well yesterday.

Cunningham was on the bench...he can stay their.

Personally think all Cunningham,Shorey and Moloney have all been far to poor this season

Cunningham was one of the top Lb's in the Championship last year, this year he's not even good enough to get in the team

Shorey is too slow in supporting the attack and is very lightweight in the tackle (when he wants to tackle that is) and because of his height is a danger of conceding back post headers like the one there bloke missed last night

Moloney is just generally really piss poor, can't cross so decides to cut in on his left and 9/10 losses it, then in defence he doesn't even attempt to block the cross or tackle he just stands there and either lets the winger fly past him or get pushed of the ball by some 5ft **** all winger

Archived