IGNORED

Half Time Team Talk!

mossey

What the bloody hell does S O D say in his team talk half time? How many times have we seen City come out and give a performance like that In the second half,?Even when we go 1 0 down, there seemed to be no urgency, passion, upping of tempo, shots flying in, ( 1 !) think supporters have been very patient,

But for the first time last night looked at S O D, and he reminded me of Millen stood there, not sure what to do, a point proved by his substitutions, me thinks

What the bloody hell does S O D say in his team talk half time? How many times have we seen City come out and give a performance like that In the second half,?Even when we go 1 0 down, there seemed to be no urgency, passion, upping of tempo, shots flying in, ( 1 !) think supporters have been very patient,

But for the first time last night looked at S O D, and he reminded me of Millen stood there, not sure what to do, a point proved by his substitutions, me thinks

We were talking about this after the game...

I can understand talking to the lads and putting plans in action... but at least get someone to fire them up a bit when coming out.

We looked half asleep at 2nd half kick off... especially Reid and JET.

We were talking about this after the game...

I can understand talking to the lads and putting plans in action... but at least get someone to fire them up a bit when coming out.

We looked half asleep at 2nd half kick off... especially Reid and JET.

I would fall asleep if I had to listen to SOD team talk hes no mr motivator

I would fall asleep if I had to listen to SOD team talk hes no mr motivator

how do you know...have you been in the dressing room at half time?

I've played and had managers rant and rave at half time, then walked out 2nd half without a clue what we are meant to be doing.

So many fans on here and at the Gate want someone who shouts and bawls and waves his arms about... what ****in good does that do... you end up looking like a thick numpty.

Archived