IGNORED

Villa V Everton - Tickets For Sale

DaveF

Anyone else find this an incredibly sad thread?

Tickets being sold on a Bristol City Fans Forum to watch a game NOT involving Bristol City.

If you've got the time and money to get to Villa Park on Saturday, just spare an extra couple of hours and get up to Carlisle.  You should be ****ing ashamed of yourselves.

Tickets being sold on a Bristol City Fans Forum to watch a game NOT involving Bristol City.

If you've got the time and money to get to Villa Park on Saturday, just spare an extra couple of hours and get up to Carlisle. You should be ****ing ashamed of yourselves.

I can do neither hence selling these ;)

If you've got the time and money to get to Villa Park on Saturday, just spare an extra couple of hours and get up to Carlisle.  You should be ****ing ashamed of yourselves.

I think City and Gas supporters are almost in a minority now in Bristol in supporting the local 3rd and 4th tier clubs. Sorry to reply with that but I believe it to be true.

I think City and Gas supporters are almost in a minority now in Bristol in supporting the local 3rd and 4th tier clubs. Sorry to reply with that but I believe it to be true.

I don't think it's about that, it's more that Carlisle is extremely far/expensive to get to.

have a word with yourself eh ,, what is it to do with you what others do , i take my 9 year old to games and defo cant afford carlisle so was considering this as an alternative but my little one is off to his mums instead

ok Superfan

I don't think it's about that, it's more that Carlisle is extremely far/expensive to get to.

There's a hell of a lot of people now with huge TVs that can watch Premiership games live via Sky or BT at home. It's not just City but all the football league clubs that are losing support due to this. For instance, many pubs are rammed for Sky Super Sunday Premiership games.

ok Superfan

Not at all buddy.  Just concerned about the state of my City and the folks who live in it, that aren't prepared to put their time and money into something more worthwhile than some club from 100 miles away for whom you really oughtn't have any affinity whatsoever.

Way too much apathy in this once proud City of ours.

As for Superfan, well, never considered myself anything other than just a fan to be perfectly honest.  If you wanna upgrade me then that's ok with me.

Apologies for not wanting our supporters to give their time and money to another club.

Some posters on here post more about "The Premier League" than Bristol City...wonder why they bother?

In my work ( in bristol) 4 Man U, 3 Liverpool, 2 spurs, 1 Everton 1 gas and 1 City (me)

It's a sad state of affairs listening to these plastics banging on about clubs they have no affinity with.

In my work ( in bristol) 4 Man U, 3 Liverpool, 2 spurs, 1 Everton 1 gas and 1 City (me)

It's a sad state of affairs listening to these plastics banging on about clubs they have no affinity with.

I'm the only City fan in my office and there's over 40 of us...

When I was at School in the 70s there were a lot of plastic Man U, Liverpool, and Spurs fans - nothing's changed in 30 odd years.

Archived