IGNORED

Last Throw Of The Dice For Sean?

harvey54

saturday will be interesting as it will show who SOD really trusts

he knows perfectly well that he needs a win or at very least a draw with a good performance

i think he should drop JET and get a team of 11 players who are prepared to work. carslisle away in an ugly must-win game isnt really the place for JETs lazy loping about, based on recent performances

I hope we stick with sod. He is the best long term hope for this club. Last season we were a poor LG 1 standard, and nothing's changed this season. Other than the average age of our squad is lower. Chopping and changing tactics will just confuse these young players. Best just to stick with the best formation and tactics and get better at it. Sod hasn't been here long, and bringing in a new manager will not improve things imo. I think we will stay up, but think it is very possible we may go down. This would not be a disaster though, as some of the drama queens on here would put it. Just part of the process to improve things in the longer term!

I hope we stick with sod. He is the best long term hope for this club. Last season we were a poor LG 1 standard, and nothing's changed this season. Other than the average age of our squad is lower. Chopping and changing tactics will just confuse these young players. Best just to stick with the best formation and tactics and get better at it. Sod hasn't been here long, and bringing in a new manager will not improve things imo. I think we will stay up, but think it is very possible we may go down. This would not be a disaster though, as some of the drama queens on here would put it. Just part of the process to improve things in the longer term!

Sorry pal but I totally disagree with you there

http://www.bcfc.co.uk/news/article/20131024-sodprecarlisle-1133020.aspx

"freshen up the attack?"

Hopefully it will work because nothing promotes form and confidence more than any away bl00dy win!!!!!!!!!!.

Nothing to lose, might as well go for it.............is this Plan A, B, C............?

Just a slight correction for you Harvey.

21 league games with out a win out of 40 in charge

You've got to be joking, surely?

I'd start both Taylor and Harewood.  If the ball is going to arrive from the backs or the wing we may as well have personnel in the box who can use it.  Aside from that I'm just not that impressed with Baldock anyway.

As for last roll of the dice, I'd say it's one too many anyhow.  I'll be gob-smacked if we lose again and he's still in charge for the next game.

I'd start both Taylor and Harewood.  If the ball is going to arrive from the backs or the wing we may as well have personnel in the box who can use it.  Aside from that I'm just not that impressed with Baldock anyway.

As for last roll of the dice, I'd say it's one too many anyhow.  I'll be gob-smacked if we lose again and he's still in charge for the next game.

Ah but is that in the blueprint/5 pillars bible?.

21 league games with out a win out of 40 in charge

In a results driven industry I have no idea how he still has a job. I have this feeling that the board are cowering, praying for a win and a series of decent results so they don't have to admit defeat and sack him.

He is a talented coach and his teams have played some lovely stuff but in the cases of Bournemouth and Doncaster, both teams also plateaued and were relegated.

My concern is that we haven't got a great squad and that they can't do what he wants. He will get frustrated when they keep losing and they will stop playing for him.

Only time will tell but I honestly think that he is a proud man and he will walk if we lose at Carlisle.

In a results driven industry I have no idea how he still has a job. I have this feeling that the board are cowering, praying for a win and a series of decent results so they don't have to admit defeat and sack him.

He is a talented coach and his teams have played some lovely stuff but in the cases of Bournemouth and Doncaster, both teams also plateaued and were relegated.

My concern is that we haven't got a great squad and that they can't do what he wants. He will get frustrated when they keep losing and they will stop playing for him.

Only time will tell but I honestly think that he is a proud man and he will walk if we lose at Carlisle.

and pigs might fly............waiting for the...........oh we`ll see how we do in the next 2 home games posts or we played well but  zzzzzzzzzzz it goes on and on.

I wish I could share the optimism that some of you believe that changing manager will change our fortunes. Just don't see it myself. Rarely worked in the past. Would rather stick with the long term plan, than drive down another blind alley!

If you are sliding down a hill on sheet ice do you stay on it till you hit the very bottom or do you try and get on to better ground, a new manager may or may not be able to halt the slide he may be able to get us to start back up the hill; staying as we are will give us only one outcome a big bump when we hit the rock bottom.

we have to try something, and if sean plays his usual team then i'd be quite surprised..

Agree said he should of tried 2 up top weeks ago, for the whole game not just the last 10mins or when we go a goal behind. What have we got to lose apart from are ability to not win a game.

I thought after Tuesday he would go a little more battering Ram than finesse.

My gut is he will start Harewood but with who else and how will he play. Despite the poor RESULTS recently the team has played fairly well at PV, Crewe and for a good portion of the match against Brentford, so my guess is he wont change to much else.  

Against Brentford we obviously didnt create to many clear cut chances, however Baldock has been a little wasteful in previous match's. JET has been a passenger for a while and his head really dropped after 'that passback', however if we can get him motivated and a bit closer to Harewood we could benefit.

Archived