IGNORED

Western Daily Press On State Of The Club

Rich_s

Yeah read the article, just noted the pro SOD agenda, and that it's a strange way of promoting the team by saying stick with SO'D because he's the bestest and we all love him to bits, after some kind of ephiphany by the WDP/EP writing staff.

We are currently winning 2-1 as I write this, it will be SO'D's first league victory in 33 weeks as the article opens up by saying if the score stays the same. We need to keep repeating that most weeks, thus far there is nothing to show that he can as of yet

Also, if you'd paid any attention to any of my posts, you'd have to show me where I've actively called for his head. 'anti headcoach' Keeping him honest more like

But of a childish post really mate.

Do you honestly not wonder why we have been shite for the last 4-5 years,do you really think that changing managers every few months works?

Do you not think that the impatience shown by fans like you, to the last 3 or 4 managers is one of the main reasons we are where we are.

It's nothing to do with having the best ( or bestest, as you say!) manager, it's building the foundations for the next 10-15 years.

I've probably wasted 5 mins of my life writing this though. Because you want success and you want it NOW, and I expect you wanted it NOW with our last 4 managers.

Archived