IGNORED

'stupid Question' T-Shirts?

One Team

Given yesterday's win and the potential turn around it seems the 'stupid question' incident could have a bit of a cult following!

I wondered if t-shirts like this attached might prove popular - perhaps better with SOD doing the arm gestures though?!

I know there are some people on here who do this professionally, might be worth a look?

:-)

One Team

post-177-0-83608100-1382870713.png

I still say, this man has to be asked, "what's your favourite fish?" I'd like to see him try and label that a stupid question, the chopsy

Like it!

How about Adam Baker asks him a few of these during the next interview

If you mated a Bulldog with a Shitsu would you get a Bullshit?

Why is it called alcoholics anonymous when the first thing you do is stand up and say hi, my name's Dave. I'm an alcoholic"?

If quizzes are quizzical, what are tests?

Why are they called stairs inside but steps outside?

If a man is walking in a forest and no woman is there to hear him is he still wrong?

If Claudia Schiffer married Brains fom Thunderbirds, would she be Claudia Schiffer-Brains?

Like it!

How about Adam Baker asks him a few of these during the next interview

If you mated a Bulldog with a Shitsu would you get a Bullshit?

Why is it called alcoholics anonymous when the first thing you do is stand up and say hi, my name's Dave. I'm an alcoholic"?

If quizzes are quizzical, what are tests?

Why are they called stairs inside but steps outside?

If a man is walking in a forest and no woman is there to hear him is he still wrong?

If Claudia Schiffer married Brains fom Thunderbirds, would she be Claudia Schiffer-Brains?

Morning Glyn! Now, let me just give you the benefit of my bitter experience (on here) and, if you will forgive me, advise you that what you've suggested there is just plain silly. Nonsense. We've got serious BCFC issues to grapple with, at this most perilous time, even after yesterday's glorious triumph!

The fish question, I say again, is the question that no-one, not Paxman, not Humphries, Parky, nobody, Stokehausen, Phil Tottle, even that InclosureSerge, nobody has the gumption to put to our tricksy head coach. Until this is asked, I only forsee more "transition," more struggle, more discord on this venerable forum....

(I'll leave it there for now! But the "fish" question: come on, someone....)

Morning Glyn! Now, let me just give you the benefit of my bitter experience (on here) and, if you will forgive me, advise you that what you've suggested there is just plain silly. Nonsense. We've got serious BCFC issues to grapple with, at this most perilous time, even after yesterday's glorious triumph!

The fish question, I say again, is the question that no-one, not Paxman, not Humphries, Parky, nobody, Stokehausen, Phil Tottle, even that InclosureSerge, nobody has the gumption to put to our tricksy head coach. Until this is asked, I only forsee more "transition," more struggle, more discord on this venerable forum....

me it 

It would be good of you to credit me with that one, Slur Bez.

Not like you to claim something as your own (like City's only Wembley-winning/undefeated Chairman).

I do apologise!

However SOD's answer to the fish question could be misctonstrued, what with his black country accent. If he replied "Kipper" he might just be asking for a cup of tea.

I do apologise!

However SOD's answer to the fish question could be misctonstrued, what with his black country accent. If he replied "Kipper" he might just be asking for a cup of tea.

Excellent, Riley! Now you're getting it. Have yourself an extra win bonus, for this week (but don't tell the rest of the lads).

So, from where you're going there, it would seem that what we need, what we badly need, is someone who speak's SODs language, someone he can understand. Is there enough in the kitty for a loan signing from BBC Radio Wolverhampton, to "play" for Radio Briss til the end of the season? Ask the questions, "in a language he understands."

It's all just a communication thing. Crossed wires (and hands and arms)

I'm not so sure about that Less. We don't know if SOD plays the field a bit. In that case, the question what you favourite fish takes on a new meaning. No wonder he seemed to hold his breath and wave his arms about !

Excellent, Riley! Now you're getting it. Have yourself an extra win bonus, for this week (but don't tell the rest of the lads).

So, from where you're going there, it would seem that what we need, what we badly need, is someone who speak's SODs language, someone he can understand. Is there enough in the kitty for a loan signing from BBC Radio Wolverhampton, to "play" for Radio Briss til the end of the season? Ask the questions, "in a language he understands."

A9C9059A-00F6-3D30-C7F057FE3C240AB5.jpg

I'm not so sure about that Less. We don't know if SOD plays the field a bit. In that case, the question what you favourite fish takes on a new meaning. No wonder he seemed to hold his breath and wave his arms about !

"Marksy," what do we do, lad, if we "don't know if SOD 'plays the field' a bit"? We ask him the question! That's what we do! "Do you play the field, 'a bit,' Sean?"

Just don't ask him if he's "up for it,"

Or anything about winning.

That would be stupid.

I've told you before, Riley, you are wasted down that Avonmouth!

Imagine, Sir Nodd, putting the questions to SOD. Nodd meets SOD, if you like. What's not to like? (And that's no stoopid question)

Sir Nodd could meet SOD over a plate of cod.

That would also put the fish question to bed.

Sir Nodd could meet SOD over a plate of cod.

That would also put the fish question to bed.

Job done! Excellent. Glad we've thought this one through and worked out a feasible solution. Going forward. Well done, everyone. Excellent "decision making," clearly.

Regarding that video clip of SOD doing his Ian Curtis dance thing, can some clever-whiz young fellow (or lady, if they're not too busy getting the s.roast on. Perhaps after they've finished the washing up?) not put Sean avoiding the question, and Paxman insisting my friend, the Rt Hon Mr Michael Howard (Liverpool fan), "answer the question," "just answer the question!" (thirteen times, wasn't it?) on Newsnight, together? How would that look?

A bit of 70's Slade over the tannoy would go down well.

Everyone in the stands doing the SO'D DANCE to Noddy Holders 'Ma Mamma We're All Crazy Now'

(the Midlands meets the West Country)

Potential rival to Johnsons 'Bounce' at last?

How about Johnny Nash (or was it Jimmy Cliff?) singing, "There are more stupid questions than answers....and the more I find out, he just says no..." followed by dafty arm waving?

Archived