IGNORED

Sod On Twentyman

Real Red

Very brave of him to say next year should be a team to push for promotion..you cant say anything more positive than that ,well done sean perhaps we dont really know you yet but please cheer up.

Until you realise that he thinks we will be in league 2 next season

Anyone notice sod didn't know the name of the ateyo? Bumbling fool.

I refer to the stand with the tunnel as the open end...

I don't think he could say much more tbh. Has has answered all questions fans are wanting to know through different mediums.

The silly people trying to pick out his personality and managing style as a negative are seriously close minded and foolish.

I couldn't speak and think more highly of sod, his methods and what him and the club are aiming to achieve. All it needs is time and patience from the fans. Everything will come to a point where there is nothing but positive on and off the pitch. It will never all come at once.

I can't see either player playing for us again. A real shame for Fontaine as for a long while he was decent. He was left floundering for too long and SoD has to take blame as well as the fans in his case.

I'm not taking any blame for Fonts being shit! It most certainly isn't our fault. If SOD thinks either NK or Fontaine really are good enough then he should bloody well play them and to hell what anyone else thinks.

A good honest interview for me. I still don't get why people are so critical of the way he comes across in the dug out and in the media. Like the bloke says, what on earth do people want him to do? Do a back flip every time we score? He even said himself he focuses on the game....funnily enough it's what he is here to do.

I understand football is all about opinions but I find it very odd that those that think he is boring because he doesn't charge up and down the touch line or scream and shout means he isn't a good manager? I just think it's the sort of opinion I would expect from people that spend too much time watching football on TV getting completely drawn in by the ever growing media circus, listening to pundits etc. Give the bloke a chance for crying out loud.

I do like SOD. His interview was suburb as I knew it would be. You only need to read his programme notes to know he is a well educated man with a great knowledge of the game. And given the time will take us were we all want to be.

One thing that did strike me as odd was he did say that at pitch side he didn't hear the crowd shouting comments etc. But then went on to say that he does not play certain players because of crowd reaction.

One thing that did strike me as odd was he did say that at pitch side he didn't hear the crowd shouting comments etc. But then went on to say that he does not play certain players because of crowd reaction.

I think thats the difference between indivduals shouting and the colective groan or boo of those players.

The point he was making is the negative impact to the whole team when the likes of Fountain or Kila are getting flack from the stands not just the indivdual

Anyone notice sod didn't know the name of the ateyo? Bumbling fool.

Sometimes I forget my children's names, doesn't mean I don't love them....

Maybe SOD should write a 5000 word essay on our illustrious history and publish in the match-day programme.

Would that make you a happy bunny?

I think thats the difference between indivduals shouting and the colective groan or boo of those players.

The point he was making is the negative impact to the whole team when the likes of Fountain or Kila are getting flack from the stands not just the indivdual

Yes and very honest for him to say so. Just sticks in your throat a bit knowing his wage demands. And SOD has said he will properly never be played before his contact expires. But in his opinion is the best passer of the ball in the squad. And seeing as how we are trying to a achieve a fluid passing side. It seems a bit of a waste.

Yes and very honest for him to say so. Just sticks in your throat a bit knowing his wage demands. And SOD has said he will properly never be played before his contact expires. But in his opinion is the best passer of the ball in the squad. And seeing as how we are trying to a achieve a fluid passing side. It seems a bit of a waste.

seem to be suggesting trying to get Kila a loan deal somewhere, think its best for all concerned and gets atleast a percentage of his wages paid

Very interesting comments about Neil Kilkenny having a negative impact along with Liam.. we know that but have we heard Sean say it before? I haven't. Very interesting.

So Neil on his way then.

Really interesting. Did he elaborate on what their future was.

Archived