IGNORED

Sod On Twentyman

Real Red

Oh dear I'm being mocked by the OTIB clique, hiding behind the safety of their keyboards.

Were you lot bullied at school?

No people are just fed up of you coming here with your agenda against everything Bristol city related. How about you try supporting the team and management instead of vilifying SOD at every opportunity you get, it's actually pathetic in all honesty, this forum is all about debate but you can't even put across a constructive argument you just spew vitriol and it's getting a tad boring now.

For what it's worth, I think the manager of our football club should know what our stands are called.

After all, if you can't be bothered to know anything about the history of our club and the people related to it, why are you here? Not very professional is it?

For what it's worth, I think the manager of our football club should know what our stands are called.

After all, if you can't be bothered to know anything about the history of our club and the people related to it, why are you here? Not very professional is it?

Well i was fooled last night..sod came over well and he had me convinced we could be ok . Reality kicked in again today though, sod can talk up his ideas and ways but its only talk he cant deliver. This is poor quality and he is the one who trains them talks them through what he wants and sets the team up buck stops.. He sets up home and away to be hard to beat as the first and only option. If we get goals its a bonus and likely to be jet. He cant change a game with his substitutions as they are only ever to try and keep what we have at the time never to push on for a better result .thats negative thinking from kick off to end.it will never work with boldock and jet ,its not 2 upfront its 1 ,jet is a drifter not a forward decent player but he does not suit a system , and we dont have clever enough players to fit him in with so its jet on his own and the rest on their own ,2parts not one team.

No people are just fed up of you coming here with your agenda against everything Bristol city related. How about you try supporting the team and management instead of vilifying SOD at every opportunity you get, it's actually pathetic in all honesty, this forum is all about debate but you can't even put across a constructive argument you just spew vitriol and it's getting a tad boring now.

Wrong, It's not all about debate.

It's also about opinions and perspective. Everyone is entitled have an opinion.

You don't have to debate things to death. (Unless of course you like the sound of your own voice/thoughts).

Some people on this forum do try, writing lengthy paragraphs and putting forward endless arguments/justifications to convince readers that they, and only they, are right,

No matter how sophisticated and refined their arguments and debating skills are, they will never succeed in getting everyone to agree with what they say.

Many posters just want to express their opinion or share their feelings using as few words as possible. There's nothing wrong with that.

Oh dear I'm being mocked by the OTIB clique, hiding behind the safety of their keyboards.

Were you lot bullied at school?

I am sorry, "BristolCity?" I have been a little snidey in making personal comments. I will refrain from now on. If you promise to say something jolly and uplifting. About anything. Do you enjoy Christmas?

I am sorry, "BristolCity?" I have been a little snidey in making personal comments. I will refrain from now on. If you promise to say something jolly and uplifting. About anything. Do you enjoy Christmas?

:laughcont:  :laughcont:  I'm guessing he does... have you seen that jumper!!! :xmas:

:laughcont:  :laughcont:  I'm guessing he does... have you seen that jumper!!! :xmas:

Now, now "Spudski." That delightful young lady you were "entertaining" yesterday will not be impressed by any tendency to cruelty, cynicism, mockery or piss-taking. No matter how much you can tell her about Rinus Michels, Ruud Krol, Robbie Rensenbrink, Total Voetball and the Dutch appreciation of space and perspective in football and art. Well, give Rembrandt a try, maybe ... but leave "BristolCity???" alone, eh?

Now, now "Spudski." That delightful young lady you were "entertaining" yesterday will not be impressed by any tendency to cruelty, cynicism, mockery or piss-taking. No matter how much you can tell her about Rinus Michels, Ruud Krol, Robbie Rensenbrink, Total Voetball and the Dutch appreciation of space and perspective in football and art. Well, give Rembrandt a try, maybe ... but leave "BristolCity???" alone, eh?

:shifty: If he has a sense of humour...which i'm guessing he does, 'cos no one would wear that jumper without one, then he'll know i'm joshing...it's all good banter... it's how we roll in the footballing world :thumbsup:

As for the young lady...I needed all my total footballing skills to break down her defence... it was like playing West Germany.

90th minute winner in the end though ;)

:shifty: If he has a sense of humour...which i'm guessing he does, 'cos no one would wear that jumper without one, then he'll know i'm joshing...it's all good banter... it's how we roll in the footballing world :thumbsup:

As for the young lady...I needed all my total footballing skills to break down her defence... it was like playing West Germany.

let me guess, handballs in the box led to it :clap:

As a disciple of SOD, "Spud," you very well know the 'result,' or 'outcome,' is neither here nor there. What needs examining, and I trust you will be running through the DVD of the 90 minutes (90 minutes? What were you doing for the first 89??), is the 'performance,' your 'decision making,' whether you took the 'easy option' or just lumped it forward, and so on. And we haven't heard from the 'opposition' yet, so we'll treat your claim of a 90th minute 'winner' with the suspicion it deserves.

Anyhow, hope the showers were working okay afterwards.

As a disciple of SOD, "Spud," you very well know the 'result,' or 'outcome,' is neither here nor there. What needs examining, and I trust you will be running through the DVD of the 90 minutes (90 minutes? What were you doing for the first 89??), is the 'performance,' your 'decision making,' whether you took the 'easy option' or just lumped it forward, and so on. And we haven't heard from the 'opposition' yet, so we'll treat your claim of a 90th minute 'winner' with the suspicion it deserves.

Anyhow, hope the showers were working okay afterwards.

We'll the quote from this morning was 'I've never been challenged so much on a date before'... totally screwed her head up haha

Basically I pushed hard and penetrated deep...

Archived