IGNORED

Kevin Smith

Super

He's going into business with Kelly Skeggs isn't he. Two highly opinionated and very immature inexperienced bull sitters. Should do well in a faceless and product less industry!!!

They aren't inexperienced they both had more then one job at a football club before cing here

• Admin

They aren't inexperienced they both had more then one job at a football club before cing here

...and both are moving around job to job very quickly, never staying and making an impact anywhere - can think of more than one current employee who also fits into oddlybrown's category too

...and both are moving around job to job very quickly, never staying and making an impact anywhere - can think of more than one current employee who also fits into oddlybrown's category too

Yep, every club Smith has been to have been in a worse position when he's left.

Bring back Jayne Maggs who is excelling at Bath, which is no surprise.

He's going into business with Kelly Skeggs isn't he. Two highly opinionated and very immature inexperienced bull sitters. Should do well in a faceless and product less industry!!!

Steady on! before you critiscise her have you seen her picture?

I have to say that most will be pleased Mr Smith or the "Axe man" is finally leaving the club.

Very nice former employees at the club such as Kevin Cumner the shop manager, Kerry Price commercial manager, Jayne Maggs ticket office manager all of these people has been sacked / pushed out, but the icing on the cake was when Mr Smith introduced the new ticketing system and that's gone down like a lead balloon with all of us and made the club a laughing stock!!!

Personally I would love to see these people given the chance to work there again. It made the whole place have the good feel factor, nice honest and fun people just doing their jobs.

I have to say that most will be pleased Mr Smith or the "Axe man" is finally leaving the club.

Very nice former employees at the club such as Kevin Cumner the shop manager, Kerry Price commercial manager, Jayne Maggs ticket office manager all of these people has been sacked / pushed out, but the icing on the cake was when Mr Smith introduced the new ticketing system and that's gone down like a lead balloon with all of us and made the club a laughing stock!!!

Personally I would love to see these people given the chance to work there again. It made the whole place have the good feel factor, nice honest and fun people just doing their jobs.

Why would they come back here? Would you?

I for one will be sorry to see Kevin leave (as I was Jayne Maggs by the way). One of the few real football people still employed on the none-playing side of the football club.

If you dig behind the ticketing fiasco you will find years of under investment in IT, nobody looking at the people and process side of things and a board that sloped shoulders when everything hit the fan.

I for one will be sorry to see Kevin leave (as I was Jayne Maggs by the way). One of the few real football people still employed on the none-playing side of the football club.

If you dig behind the ticketing fiasco you will find years of under investment in IT, nobody looking at the people and process side of things and a board that sloped shoulders when everything hit the fan.

You got your tin hat?!

Archived