IGNORED

Millwall Defender Signs

westonred

Carey still not fit

James Wilson still awful

So this contract we gave Carey, which was meant to be low cost, due to his continued unavailability has meant us loaning O'Connor, Dunk and now Osbourne. Doesn't look too cost effective from here.

So this contract we gave Carey, which was meant to be low cost, due to his continued unavailability has meant us loaning O'Connor, Dunk and now Osbourne. Doesn't look too cost effective from here.

Think I found the reason for the new contract:

http://www.bcfc.co.uk/news/article/20130917-scottyvlouis-1059524.aspx

Who doesn't want to watch two grown men play tiddlywinks?

Anyone seen him live? We are crying out for pace at the back, so if this guys got it he could be a good addition. Not to old, loads of experience at this level, and i think his contracts up at the end of the season so if he's decent we'll get him for free.

If Gillett is the ball winner we need i think the squads looking pretty good. Shame we didnt get a longer run in the johnstons so burns could of played some games, as we could do with some pace up front.

We do seem to get a lot of players in on loan don't we?  What should I read into that?

I don't think we are that different from other clubs, infact compared to some in the past we haven't used the loan market to our best advantage. We are, or have been, pretty unlucky with our loan players in the past few seasons getting some really bad injuries. We then have to loan someone else in (as we are now doing with O'Connor & Dunk) so over a season it does appear we are having lots of loans I suppose.

Archived