IGNORED

Millwall Defender Signs

westonred

Anyone seen him live? We are crying out for pace at the back, so if this guys got it he could be a good addition. Not to old, loads of experience at this level, and i think his contracts up at the end of the season so if he's decent we'll get him for free.

If Gillett is the ball winner we need i think the squads looking pretty good. Shame we didnt get a longer run in the johnstons so burns could of played some games, as we could do with some pace up front.

Funnily enough he is pacey. Very quick for a CB.

Anyone seen him live? We are crying out for pace at the back, so if this guys got it he could be a good addition. Not to old, loads of experience at this level, and i think his contracts up at the end of the season so if he's decent we'll get him for free.

If Gillett is the ball winner we need i think the squads looking pretty good. Shame we didnt get a longer run in the johnstons so burns could of played some games, as we could do with some pace up front.

Now whilst I know nothing of his playing ability having never (as far as I'm aware) seen him play I do know that he is lightening! His pace was close to 90 on last season's Fifa and whilst games are of course a very silly indication of ability, reflection of a stat such as pace is hardly subject to opinion. Hopefully he has the defensive ability to match his pace. 

Archived