IGNORED

Just Out Of Interest Where Did People Think We Would Finish In The League This Year ?

nellie

Then you're drunk.

50 points to stay up! How many games left. We're ******! Wake up now. You and every one else.

We're going down.

If you can't see then you're blind *****

just out of interest where did you think we would finish ??

I went with 8th-10th before a ball was kicked, predicting a slow start but a big improvement post-Christmas. I did not expect us to be 23rd in November having won just once in the league that's for sure! I still think we'll be ok but it is certainly going to be a tough season, we just need to make sure we stay in the league at all costs. Hopefully we can kick on next season when we have removed some of the deadwood and the youngsters have a full year of professional football under their belts. Although as someone pointed out to me earlier we're bound to have yet more perceived deadwood next season, it's a somewhat vicious cycle.

Lower mid. Score a few let a few in.

Turns out I'm watching the same shit with a different manager and different players in the division below the last.

Sod is full of bullshit. Doncaster bought into it. Forest bought into it and we have as well. The bloke deserves a medal to get so many to believe such asap.

Doncaster also had some moderate success with promotion and a cup to boot, Bournemouth as well (promotion anyway on very limited resources) and Forest were in the playoffs when he got the push.

But yeah they must have bought into his bullshit.

Doncaster also had some moderate success with promotion and a cup to boot, Bournemouth as well (promotion anyway on very limited resources) and Forest were in the playoffs when he got the push.

But yeah they must have bought into his bullshit.

1 in 26 at Doncaster

1 in 23 or 22 here

1 in I can't be bothered to look up at forest

He's a chancer. Continues to believe his shit if you want but by then we may well be 2 down to the gas at home.

******* grow a set. Sod out!

Do you really believe that even SOD thought it would get this bad?, let's be honest mid table in this league should be as bad as it gets for our club.

i come from Bournemouth so im surrounded by Bournemouth fans and Southampton fans and they all said this is a hard league to get out of . 

1 in 26 at Doncaster

1 in 23 or 22 here

1 in I can't be bothered to look up at forest

He's a chancer. Continues to believe his shit if you want but by then we may well be 2 down to the gas at home.

******* grow a set. Sod out!

Doncaster had horrendous injuries but maybe it was time for him to go though... he had been a fair while, a lot longer than 10 months.

Never really had a chance to have a 1 in.. at Forest considering he was there half a season, harshly done by in my view after he was sacked after beating Leeds 4-2.

How he is a chancer? A chancer is someone who someone who chances their luck for a short space of time only to be exposed yet SO'D had been at Donny and Bournemouth for a combined 11 years.

Archived