IGNORED

Who Has Been Our Most Unpopular Boss...?

Vincent Vega

Pulis WAS awful.

He spent huge money on utter rubbish and we were in the bottom half of the division when he choose to walk out on us, (that latter bit explains why he didn't get his 3 years, doesn't it?)

Also, he was a deeply unpleasant person, who appointed a lifelong gas head as his assistant. He was also Welsh, Gas and played dogshit football.

Wonder why we all hated him?

Met Pulis at an open day. The bloke was a classless ****. Really do detest the bloke.

There has been managers I've not liked, I generally support all managers whilst there is the job as well would be counter productive to not support them. I have been relieved when they have left but always given them my support until enough was enough, tinnion 7-0 v Swansea, he had to go, Gj 6-0 v Cardiff he had to go, and Millen 5-0 v Blackpool, time was up for them all but I always hoped they would turn it around however with penisface I always found it extremely difficult to support him just like he said he found it difficult to manage us. Hate isn't a strong enough word for him.

The problem is, many people on the forum have very short memories. Alan Dicks was very unpopular in his early years but this changed over time. As the team improved his rating went up and was high when City got promoted. As City declined his popularity went in the same direction.

Many have said Pullis was a awful. True - but people forget that when he arrived he said it would take 3 years to sort things out. He got 6 months. If he had been given 3 years, and City were now in the Premier League in place of Stoke, how many would still be complaining? (I know I'll get some interesting answers for saying that )

Pulis, all day long. Despise the man.

My overwhelming joy at his departure may have blurred by memory but didn't he walk out on us to jump ship for Portsmouth? Not a case of only getting 6 months at all. The only thing Pulis was and ever is interested in is Tony Pulis.

I would stop going rather than endure the football Pulis serves up.

The problem is, many people on the forum have very short memories. Alan Dicks was very unpopular in his early years but this changed over time. As the team improved his rating went up and was high when City got promoted. As City declined his popularity went in the same direction.

Many have said Pullis was a awful. True - but people forget that when he arrived he said it would take 3 years to sort things out. He got 6 months. If he had been given 3 years, and City were now in the Premier League in place of Stoke, how many would still be complaining? (I know I'll get some interesting answers for saying that )

If he'd stayed longer we wouldn't have had anyone left attending Ashton Gate! Horrible bloke, dire football, snivelling like sidekick Parsons and no respect for City or its fans. I've stuck with City thick and thin but it was tough to keep turning up. Makes me shudder that people can even suggest him coming anywhere near the club again ...

I'm surprised that no one has mentioned Dennis Smith.

I don't think much critism should be levelled at Lumsden or Leanarrson. Lumsden is a good coach not a manager = blame the board. Leanarrson = wrong man at the wrong time. = blame the board.

And many thanks to Jordan for walking out on us first time around.

1) Tiny Penis. Born on the wrong side of the bridge & played for the dark side. How could we trust him.

His idea of "triffic" football was to sign as many 6 foot plus players with questionable ability as he could.

I was there, hearing the carols being sung at Brentford one boxing day as the football being played was utter 5hite.

AND we had to put up with that wimp gas sidekick of his Lindsay Parsons.

2) Russell Osman. Was utter garbage and systematically got rid of Jacky

Hahaha ! Yeah, forgot Uncle Fester.

What sort of name is "Lindsay" anyway ffs ?!

Archived