IGNORED

This Whole Kilkenny Situation

Jesus

SOD doesn't come across as the type that would allow the view of the fans to change his mind on playing someone. To me it's a poor excuse, he either needs to stand by his convictions and play NK if he thinks he good enough or look for another reason....

having someone to pick on? I recall in the 70's / early 80's large sections of the then open end used to be on Gow all the time. He used to give it back mind... just goes to show... now a legend (and rightly). BCFC has always had enormously fickle folk ...

REALLY?, well can honestly say that is something I never ever witnessed, I can hardly remember one bad word from anyone anywhere in the ground about Gerry and it certainly wouldn't have gone unchallenged in my hearing.

SOD doesn't come across as the type that would allow the view of the fans to change his mind on playing someone. To me it's a poor excuse, he either needs to stand by his convictions and play NK if he thinks he good enough or look for another reason....

It isn't about SOD though is it. It's about NK and how the reaction of some of the crowd will destroy his confidence, to be honest it isn't management that can be overly moaned about, his job is to protect his players.

It isn't about SOD though is it. It's about NK and how the reaction of some of the crowd will destroy his confidence, to be honest it isn't management that can be overly moaned about, his job is to protect his players.

The crowd will destroy his confidence and SOD needs to protect him? Are we talking about a professional footballer or a 12 year old. Let's protect poor old NK until his contract runs down shall we.... For me it boils down to whether he is good enough or not, not whether a percentage of a 10k crowd might whinge, I'll bet Kilkenny would jump at the chance to prove the moaners wrong.

It's all shite, he's using us as an excuse. If 9/10 of us can see Kilkenny is not worth even being a ball boy for our club then surely the manager who's job it is should be able to work out he is complete dog shite.

But 9/10 also wanted Millen out and McInnes in. Then wanted McInnes out and SOD in!

For those that follow the summer game, let us hope that the Aussies have a similar "Killa" instinct in the upcoming test series.

Killa? Matilda.

We need bloody character and backbone, and you don't have to pay four figures a week to get that.

As Allan Border would say, "Let's get a real Australian."

I think that it is a case of NK just not fitting into the 'new set up' (whatever that is).

He is not a young, ambitious, developing footballer.

He is a journeyman professional of limited talent and dubious temperament.

In isolation I can see why he would be the type of player SOD would like - holds the ball, can pass a bit and has some vision and intelligence.

But within the context of the current squad he is an expensive liability who adds little value versus the risk of creating discord.

Personally I think he is a mouthy little Aussie with an over inflated opinion of his abilities.

But I am no expert.

I think that it is a case of NK just not fitting into the 'new set up' (whatever that is).

He is not a young, ambitious, developing footballer.

He is a journeyman professional of limited talent and dubious temperament.

In isolation I can see why he would be the type of player SOD would like - holds the ball, can pass a bit and has some vision and intelligence.

But within the context of the current squad he is an expensive liability who adds little value versus the risk of creating discord.

Personally I think he is a mouthy little Aussie with an over inflated opinion of his abilities.

But I am no expert.

Couldn't be further than the truth. SOD has said he'd play him if it wasn't for the crowd.

He thinks he's the best passer of a ball at the club.

Couldn't be further than the truth. SOD has said he'd play him if it wasn't for the crowd.

its a shame we don't have a manager who would play someone on ability not what the crowd thought like a confrence manager and his son or somthing..........

Well it would be easier for SOD to use 'the crowd' as an excuse.

But it's a pretty lame excuse IMO.

And in reality I believe I am closer to the 'truth' than you are.

Because it would appear you believe everything you hear instead of trying to form an opinion of your own.

But like I said, I am no expert.

Well it would be easier for SOD to use 'the crowd' as an excuse.

But it's a pretty lame excuse IMO.

And in reality I believe I am closer to the 'truth' than you are.

Because it would appear you believe everything you hear instead of trying to form an opinion of your own.

But like I said, I am no expert.

You reckon the boss tells porkies then!!

He represents the dieing embers of a period of grossly misguided over-spending.

Honestly, 'best passer of the ball at the club'? Seemed to me he played the safe pass virtually every time, when he was adventurous he'd ##### it up and any forward dynamism was quashed the second he was on the ball.

Him being a chopsy little gobshite is not anendearing charataristic, either.

Be glad when he's gone but the sad reality is, thanks to us, he'll probably never need to work again. Great in the pre-season game with no pressure on him but had no balls competitively. He's taken the piss right out of us.

Archived