IGNORED

Koreans

Rich

Many of them were wearing coats that said Korea on it, I thought the Korean national football team had come to visit.

I walked past a couple on the way to my seat yesterday and they looked more like rugby players.

If it was an organised visit it was a shame the club didn't announce them and give them a special welcome.

Plus it must have been their first game... so they should have all got given a cap before kick-off?!!

I walked past a couple on the way to my seat yesterday and they looked more like rugby players.

If it was an organised visit it was a shame the club didn't announce them and give them a special welcome.

Plus it must have been their first game... so they should have all got given a cap before kick-off?!!

City would probably charge them for the welcome

I should imagine they were the Cook Islands rugby team that played the USA at the mem the night before.

Was gonna ask the steward ushering them to their seats what they were there for but he looked as clueless as the rest of us. They definately looked too old to be any kind of sportsmen.

Took me a second glance at their jacket logo to realise they weren't Oldham fans mind. Thought they were lost initially

Archived