IGNORED

Koreans

Rich

Big fans of football, the Koreans. And producing some bloody good players these days.

Nice tie-up for the club, if there is some over-plan here

Oh, and don't diss Korean food. Lovely cuts of meat & prawns, marinated in oriental spices, then barbecued at your table. You have to try it!

I talked to one of them. I think he said - his English wasn't the best (but better than my Korean!) - that they were football coaches.

Wonder what he learnt from watching us then! I saw them in the Dolman too, they didn't look like a team as there were too many older people amongst them, by older I mean not young lads. I haven't seen the Dolman used to sit groups like this in before, it's usually the Williams if the club are involved isn't it so was surprised to see them there.

Big fans of football, the Koreans. And producing some bloody good players these days.

Nice tie-up for the club, if there is some over-plan here

Oh, and don't diss Korean food. Lovely cuts of meat & prawns, marinated in oriental spices, then barbecued at your table. You have to try it!

I was working in Seoul last year for a few weeks and have to agree about the Korean BBQ's, they are extremely nice. The country I didn't like but their in house BBQ's were lovely.

Archived