IGNORED

City Vs Crawley Match Thread

Robin 101

I think I heard in the background Kylie got MOTM.

I believe that is the first time we have ever beaten the 'mighty' Crawley. statisticians?

Well done lads. 

20th and rising... let keep this going now.

Be interested to hear how Gillett and Karleigh Simon got on tonight.

We've cracked It! To win and keep a clean sheet Red Homer has to be having a jacket spud with everything he can find in the cupboard, EMB has to be having a birthday and anyone not at the gate needs to be putting their bins out. Yay!!!!! (Many Happy Returns EMB).

At last a win at home, get in there.

Last time we won at home was the day after my birthday, please don't let it be as long again City.

Btw happy birthday Esmond.

I have to tell you, my present from my Mrs was, she had to be nice to me all day, what a ******* struggle.

We've cracked It! To win and keep a clean sheet Red Homer has to be having a jacket spud with everything he can find in the cupboard, EMB has to be having a birthday and anyone not at the gate needs to be putting their bins out. Yay!!!!! (Many Happy Returns EMB).

Jacket spud with cheese, beans, tuna mayo and coleslaw every game now (or every midweek game when the wife's at work)!!

We were shite ,just papering over the cracks,we'd be nothing without JET,Crawley are rubbish.. just saving the naysayers a bit of time.

Cut and Paste lads this is on me  :whistle2:

yeah pity i will not be able to hear from that misery guts who phoned in for the oldham match... whatshisface from pucklechurch was it?

I think gd shows just how tight most of our games have been. Hopefully we will start seeing some confidence return. THe games I have seen we have been competitive, but no more than that. If we can push on a little now, it would be nice to watch a game without unduly worrying about the bottom of the table. Fingers crossed.

I think gd shows just how tight most of our games have been. Hopefully we will start seeing some confidence return. THe games I have seen we have been competitive, but no more than that. If we can push on a little now, it would be nice to watch a game without unduly worrying about the bottom of the table. Fingers crossed.

Ten points off the pray-offs, mind :)

Archived