IGNORED

City Vs Crawley Match Thread

Robin 101

I believe that is the first time we have ever beaten the 'mighty' Crawley. statisticians?

Well done lads. 

20th and rising... let keep this going now.

Be interested to hear how Gillett and Karleigh Simon got on tonight.

Osborne was a bit of a beast at the back. Won pretty much everything and was MoTm.

I was too busy trying to figure out if Gillet was a dwarf to analyse his performance.

Well our goal difference may just be worth an extra point over the teams around us...A couple of wins keeping a clean sheet and things look a lot ****** rosier...at LEAST we're out of the bottom four, THANK ****

Ark at you getting your text read out on Radio Bristol!

Good 3 points we wern't great for 80 odd minutes but that is why JET is in the team he scores goals out of nothing and set up Bryan to score a good goal. Crawley were pretty average at best. It's still anyoning how we can't seem keep the ball on the floor we looked so much more danerous when we started passing on the floor then gave up and started hoofing it again. But you can't fault the effort they worked hard and we finally have clean sheet.

This is Horace's birthday treat. Hedgehogs are easily pleased.

Seriously, Crawley are dreadful. I stand by my 2-0 forecast.

Much respect to Aizoon and Horace for their half-time prediction last night. Good call and a nice birthday treat for Horace.

Effort put in can't be faulted and thought Williams was excellent but am I the only one that was watching two very very average sides huff and puff??..of course three points most welcome but felt Crawley the worst team I have seen at the gate for a very long time and that we honestly didn't look like beating them.the one bright spark was that the players did keep concentration and did stick with it.two late goals and excitement over winning at home at last papering over the cracks..ok,my tin hats on!...

Archived