IGNORED

Karleigh Osbourne

Super

really impressed with him tonight not sure why he didn't play on Saturday though. Granted its only one game but the signs are good that we finally have a decent loan CB at last!! Well done to him and the team tonight. COYR.

Let's not get too carried away with him. He started off shakey but got better as the game went on. He was impressive second half though it has to be said. If he continues to improve he will be very good for us.

Williams was my MOM. Thought he was solid.

I rarely noticed him during the game, 2 good performances from him.

Let's not get too carried away with him. He started off shakey but got better as the game went on. He was impressive second half though it has to be said. If he continues to improve he will be very good for us.

Same here mate, although Ozzy played well too.

Says a lot that our 2 CB's were our best players though. 

Delighted with 3 points but we looked like a side with no confidence. Our play was more static than I get on my telly.

Cracking finish by young Joe as well. Hopefully this is a springboard to better results.

Need a Centre Forward though.

Delighted with 3 points but we looked like a side with no confidence. Our play was more static than I get on my telly.

Cracking finish by young Joe as well. Hopefully this is a springboard to better results.

We need pace! Not sure why Wes Burns isn't getting a look in.

We need pace! Not sure why Wes Burns isn't getting a look in.

Agreed. I said earlier, McLaughlin and Burns would give us that pace and maybe some excitement. However, It's not the SOD way so a CF who can work the oppositions back line more would be a start.

Baldock got down the sides well in the first half, but we then end up with nothing in the middle. Unless we're going to play 2 up top, I think Balders days are numbered.

Couldn't agree more.

Ozzy was good once he settled. Williams was very good defensively but hits way too many long balls.

We were very poor but if winning ugly means we get on a run of results the free flowing football will come in the end.

Spot on with regards to needing a centre forward. Up until Carlisle I thought JET was a luxury but he really isn't. Baldock is infact the luxury. I don't know how he is captain and apart from missing two chances was an absolute passenger tonight.

I thought he was pretty shocking in the first half, but I'll put that down to lack of games.  Got better second half and looked better at RB.

For the first 60 minutes he hoofed the ball more in one hour than Flint has all season.

Early days though and I'm generally happyish with him.

Agreed. I said earlier, McLaughlin and Burns would give us that pace and maybe some excitement. However, It's not the SOD way so a CF who can work the oppositions back line more would be a start.

Baldock got down the sides well in the first half, but we then end up with nothing in the middle. Unless we're going to play 2 up top, I think Balders days are numbered.

Yet another glorious chance spurned by Baldock.

He needs to finish some 1 on 1's if he's gonna convince me.  That's about 6 this season now!

Yet another glorious chance spurned by Baldock.

He needs to finish some 1 on 1's if he's gonna convince me.  That's about 6 this season now!

Agreed, young Joe showed him how it should be done!

Need to find a mobile guy who can win a few in the air and hold it up when the occasion arises. Easier said than done though. Has Bob Taylor got a son?

The biggest problem will be keeping hold of JET.   Almost inevitably an offer will come in and City will sell if it is the right price.  As long as he stays injury free and keeps scoring the key question is what price?

It's a pity because if a goal scoring centre forward could be exchanged for Baldock then in tandem with JET we'd be a very potent attacking force. Without JET - and definitely without an astute replacement -we will struggle to score.

Agreed, young Joe showed him how it should be done!

Need to find a mobile guy who can win a few in the air and hold it up when the occasion arises. Easier said than done though. Has Bob Taylor got a son?

The kids thighs wouldn't squeeze out of his Mrs!

Joe was MOM for me. Even without his goal.

Archived