IGNORED

Holloway V Stewart

Tomo

Or he could be a City man who doesn't hate the Gas, and why should he hate them? They gave him his big chance. If Rovers gave me the opportunity to be a professional footballer and then gave me a job after my career had finished I wouldn't have any bad feelings towards them either.

I don't disagree but that's what makes fans and players different.

IMO a 'through and through' City fan would not be on his hands and knees celebrating a goal for Rovers whatever your position.

IMO he's not city through and through though so I have no real issue with it.

Wasn't there runours that Stewart was out drinking a lot when Johnson came in and was disrespectful to Johnson on front of the team?

There has been plenty of rumours, I heard one that several of the senior players ( including MS) stood up to GJ when GJ kicked a young Charlton loanee in the dressing room.

It all depends on which rumour you want to believe.

It was always common knowledge Marcus was a City fan growing up and for most of his career. How he calls it now after everything that has gone on I have no clue!

Holloway....A subject I have written a couple of times lately! The man has made statements about this club and supporters for years...He couldn't stop! The man has been an offensive individual particularly in respect of his commentary on City over the past 25 years!

Manager here!!? Many would be appalled, including me!

He played like a right dirty **** the whole match, late tackles, studs up etc. Confounded by a glance at Fontaine before a premeditated elbow to the face right in front of the Dolman.

Bloke is a tosser.

For me, one is a horrible spiteful bitter little man who has a grudge against City, the other is holloway.

Oh right......so if your a lifelong fan of a club that you are playing against, you are meant to 'conduct' yourself 'in a manner you'd expect' .....e.g.roll over and take one up the wrong un?

He was a yeovil player playing against Bristol City.....for those 90 minutes, Bristol City should not mean anything to him. If he makes a foul, plays well, scores then so be it........that's what he's paid to do regardless of the opposition.

To expect somebody to play differently or any lesser than normal because they are playing the team they support is madness.......Christian Roberts gave 100% playing against Cardiff and scored, he respected his background with a muted celebration and was no less a Cardiff fan or Bristol City player because of it.

This. Maybe a City fan but he is professional footballer first and foremost just doing his job. If he is playing against City then City shouldn't mean nowt to him for that 90min.

Archived