IGNORED

Message From The Boardroom

WolfOfWestStreet

The ticketing issue seems like an almighty balls up, mistake after mistake, especially after Kevin Smith was championing the 'Green 4 Solutions' as the best thing since sliced bread. Not surprised he is 'leaving to persue other options'!

Fair play to JL, just get these unjust life bans overturned and they might start to get the fans back onside.

Sorry anyone who is convicted should be banned for life.

As a family man who abides the law, I want my club to ban aggressive c0ckheads.

He is right. Decent people do support that.

I like to see myself as a decent person, never been arrested or been in any sort of trouble in my long life i am just fed up with the way fans are treated at away games & set up by the police, so much so that i have come to the decision not to attend away games when City have a large following any more and no i don't believe that all 33 are innocent but a blanket ban is unjustifiable, i saw things with my own eyes at Cardiff and the police were an absolute disgrace and they were quite indiscriminate who they decided to arrest.        

For agreeing people convicted should be banned??

Right you are....

Just because they are convicted doesn't mean they are guilty, who will the Cardiff magistrate believe, 3 policemen with identical stories concocted in the canteen of the local nick or a football supporter,  you are very naive. You are aware of Hillsborough and the lies hundreds of policemen told aren't you?

As much as i can understand the joy to run onto the pitch after an historic win or promotion to share with the players.It is unfortunately too dangerous ,we have all seen the dangers with Hillsborough and Heysel.

Don't do it.Don't risk injury or a Police record.

That's my opinion. :tomato:

Trying to make a joke and use hillsborough and heysel to make a point is horrible.

As much as i can understand the joy to run onto the pitch after an historic win or promotion to share with the players.It is unfortunately too dangerous ,we have all seen the dangers with Hillsborough and Heysel.

Hillsborough & Heysel had nothing to do with supporters running on the pitch, in fact if they were allowed to get over the fences and run onto the pitch many lives would of been saved

After almost 25 years since the Hillsborough disaster, the Police responsible for fiddling witness statements and stopping ambulances reaching the injured have not been punished. This is a national disgrace and proves how corrupt Police at football can be and also proves that what we are told is 'the best criminal justice system in the world' is a Toff led scam there to enrich money grabbing lowlife lawyers.

Very bitty remarks regarding bans. In other walks of life a conviction is viewed as spent after a period of time. Equal ops policy and BCFC? No idea.

Yes but doctors are banned from practising again, lawyers are disbarred, paedophiles banned from working with children for life etc Seems about right to ban those convicted of being cowardly knob end bullies at footy matches for life. Unless they're not guilty of course! But if they are guilty,then better for the rest of us well behaved goody goodies!

Yes but doctors are banned from practising again, lawyers are disbarred, paedophiles banned from working with children for life etc Seems about right to ban those convicted of being cowardly knob end bullies at footy matches for life. Unless they're not guilty of course! But if they are guilty,then better for the rest of us well behaved goody goodies!

There are exceptions. That is why you have CRB/POVA checks and DBS.

The UK's laws support the rehabilitation of offenders. Bristol City obviously supported players rehabilitation back to their employment. BCFC and its Bristol City Community trust will have a equal opportunities policy does this not recognize the rehabilitation of offenders act for fans?

Archived