IGNORED

Message From The Boardroom

WolfOfWestStreet

I'd feel for anyone unjustly caught up but the club simply must ban people convicted.

I hold that view strongly.

Perhaps look at their past history?

If they have had run ins before with the Police then there is clearly a pattern.

Count yourself lucky you haven't been on the receiving end of a police stitch up at a football match pal, or you may not have such a high and mighty attitude about people wrongly convicted.

I like to see myself as a decent person, never been arrested or been in any sort of trouble in my long life i am just fed up with the way fans are treated at away games & set up by the police, so much so that i have come to the decision not to attend away games when City have a large following any more and no i don't believe that all 33 are innocent but a blanket ban is unjustifiable, i saw things with my own eyes at Cardiff and the police were an absolute disgrace and they were quite indiscriminate who they decided to arrest.

Exactly. I witnessed people being bullied and hit with batons for no reason that day. Guess what their numbers where covered up. Completely naive to say all convicted fans deserve a ban as im sure some were wrongly convicted in the first place!

Sorry anyone who is convicted should be banned for life.

As a family man who abides the law, I want my club to ban aggressive c0ckheads.

He is right. Decent people do support that.

So anybody who is convicted of a motoring offence, like driving at 25 past a school in a 20 mph zone should be banned from driving for life?

People grow up and learn from their mistakes.

However, violent acts and disorder are not welcome at Bristol City; we are a family-friendly, community club and are confident our law-abiding supporters will fully back our stance on this.

You are having a giggle Lansdown.

PC double-speak, the BBC would be proud. If you disagree with US, YOU, must be one of those that didn't get caught... no-one else picked this up. Everything wrong with the loony left right there.

What's next, a hajib tying course on matchdays?  Free classes to recognise lesbian immigrants who are pretending to be straight?

You could not make it up. England 2013 - where our government spends every waking day trying to get its citizens to hate it's country  a little bit more every day......

UKIP Please.

The more people that vote for this fruit-cake of a party makes it less likely that the party of the privileged won't get in, so yes, UKIP please

Jon's e-mail was really appreciated, and a big step forward in supporter communication.

However, at the end of the day, these problems resulted from some very poor processes and practices at the club - namely, a very poor procurement process, and completely inadequate systems testing.

I would have liked Jon to have commented on how these problems were allowed to occur, and why we should have confidence that futher procurements and systems upgrades/implementations etc won't also be handled so incompetently.

Archived